logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

49 Pages«<474849
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Luis70  
#961 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2024 6:43:14 AM(UTC)
Luis70

Groups: Registered
Grenada

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Anything to release as yet?....waiting for that update to use...
raugert  
#962 Posted : Wednesday, May 8, 2024 10:13:52 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

Was thanked: 310 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Luis70 Go to Quoted Post
Anything to release as yet?....waiting for that update to use...

Still working on a few updates and new features. Hope to have something late next week. ...

Richard
Luis70  
#963 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2024 8:18:21 AM(UTC)
Luis70

Grenada

Thanks...waiting patiently .... as you know this is my favourite app
mairginter@hotmail.com  
#964 Posted : Monday, May 20, 2024 5:03:36 PM(UTC)
mairginter@hotmail.com

Man
Italy

@raugert first of all, many thanks for your super app i love it and can no longer imagine doing without it.
One question, is it possible to save the scaling/zoom in the Windows app somewhere or add it to the config file?
I have a 24” 1080P touch monitor in the studio, so that I can keep the standard size of the buttons, I set the zoom factor to 70%. On the way I use a 14” 1080P monitor where the standard size works great.

Thanks Alex
Luis70  
#965 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2024 1:23:34 PM(UTC)
Luis70

Grenada

Hi guys, did something like this some years ago, and decided to re-do it for use with single monitor PC setup......

Untitled-2.jpg (1,329kb) downloaded 3 time(s).

I also use another layout where the Preview window is covered, as I seldom use, and that layout give me larger preview and output monitors, ... which layout do you all like....

Screen Capture.jpg (3,012kb) downloaded 31 time(s).
The blank area top right has the words 'ON LINE', 'RECORD' and MULTICORD'...they Tally so that I know what is actually going on .....
barryondeck  
#966 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2024 1:16:26 AM(UTC)
barryondeck

United States

First of all, I don't know if Richard is married but damn it Richard I'm in love with you for coming up with such an amazing app and putting in all this work FOR SO LONG - and putting up with so many dumb questions, requests, and pushy/ungrateful people. If there is a virtual tip jar that I can throw some money in please point me to it, I'm happy to to contribute.

I was wondering if it's possible to add custom faders and vu meters, much like we can add custom icon buttons?

Forgive me if this was covered but I couldn't figure out how to search just this topic (I did search the forum for "custom slider" but didn't find anything)

Thanks again Richard, you're doing the lords work here my friend.
Luis70  
#967 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2024 7:54:42 AM(UTC)
Luis70

Grenada

The images seen in those photos were taken some time ago....but I must say, vMix Panel Builder is the BEST thing that happened to vMix......Richard did a proper app....and what I like about it, I can place my buttons where I want them, label them How I like, ...the perfect app...
raugert  
#968 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2024 1:06:08 AM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

Was thanked: 310 time(s) in 177 post(s)
Originally Posted by: barryondeck Go to Quoted Post
First of all, I don't know if Richard is married but damn it Richard I'm in love with you for coming up with such an amazing app and putting in all this work FOR SO LONG - and putting up with so many dumb questions, requests, and pushy/ungrateful people. If there is a virtual tip jar that I can throw some money in please point me to it, I'm happy to to contribute.

I was wondering if it's possible to add custom faders and vu meters, much like we can add custom icon buttons?

Forgive me if this was covered but I couldn't figure out how to search just this topic (I did search the forum for "custom slider" but didn't find anything)

Thanks for the accolades. I've previously looked into having 'custom' skins for Faders and Vu's but it becomes tricky where the VU levels and the background need to be properly designed in order to represent the audio levels..

I'm just finishing up a new update, but I can revisit the Fader and VU's backgrounds in the future. Thanks for using the app..
barryondeck  
#969 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2024 5:23:28 AM(UTC)
barryondeck

United States

Originally Posted by: raugert Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: barryondeck Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for the accolades. I've previously looked into having 'custom' skins for Faders and Vu's but it becomes tricky where the VU levels and the background need to be properly designed in order to represent the audio levels..

I'm just finishing up a new update, but I can revisit the Fader and VU's backgrounds in the future. Thanks for using the app..

No worries.

Happy to help if that’s possible. I spent 20 years in I.T. , have some decent programming skills, and am pretty well skilled with Affinity Designer.

Not sure if it’s as easy as you tell me what the design parameters are for the current fader and I can work on a new test fader that can replicate that, that could be turned into a template - or if it’s way more complicated than that.

But I’d be happy to pitch in if possible (and my limited knowledge will allow).

Thanks again for the app and your hard work.
barryondeck  
#970 Posted : Tuesday, May 28, 2024 2:36:51 PM(UTC)
barryondeck

United States

Is there a particular place where I should put in a support ticket or bug reports?

I've hit my first snag: When using "Stinger1" as a transitoinI don't get my tally icons, but using "cutdirect" or "cut" works just fine and I do get the tally icon that I set.

Thanks.

doggy  
#971 Posted : Friday, May 31, 2024 4:21:46 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 924 time(s) in 763 post(s)
Well i started to play with panel builder, must say pretty cool and usefull raugert

My current main objective is instant replay control, first snag i hit was when i select another channel there is no feedback (Tally type)
Any tricks i missed ?
The current selected channelmode though is available from the vMix API