Use the Desktop app to design your own Custom Control Panels.
It is fully customizable and works on PC, MAC,
Android Tablets and Phones (New) as well as iPads and iPhones
..... and it's FREE !!
Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 9.44.24 PM.png (345kb) downloaded 128 time(s).Features:
- Window can be sized to whatever you like. Make large panels for multiple functions or small panels for simple functions.
- Create Android and iPad panels using the Desktop app and sync to your tablet.
- The background "theme" is selectable
- Buttons can have the "Classic Switcher" Clear button look or Coloured buttons with adjustable border size or Icon Buttons with customizable icons.
- Resizable Buttons, Labels and Faders can be added to canvas. Clone single or multiple objects.
- vMix Commands can be placed directly in Buttons and Faders
- "Hotkeys" - Keyboard keys can be assigned to Buttons
- Timer feature to send Button commands at a specified time (one time trigger)
- Objects can be be sized and placed wherever you like on the canvas by drop and drag. Button/Label colours and border sizes can be adjusted to suit users.
- Labels can be placed on top or behind objects and made opaque or transparent. Border size, Text size and Colour is adjustable.
- Faders can be be sized and placed wherever you like on the canvas. VU's can be hidden in Preferences if desired.
- Buttons and Faders can be assigned to any vMix commands (All the vMix shortcut commands are available on dropdown menus)
- Run vMix scripts directly within app using the "Script Builder". No need to know programming
- No need to program the midi shortcuts in vMIx.
- Can be used on local network (LAN) or DDNS if you wish to control from outside your network (requires DDNS server)
Download Links:https://cli.re/PB-4.0.59ChangeLoghttps://cli.re/vMix-ChangeLogUser Guidehttp://cli.re/vmix-panel-builder-user-guideSample Templates:http://cli.re/vmix-sample-templates*** Check out the DEMOS/TUTORIALS on Youtube ***https://www.youtube.com/...UCdVwwdup4A9NMH--dYJN1ew
Sample Video- Introduction to vMix Panel Builder: Updated 9 Apr 20 Get the Free "vMix Panel" app on the Apple App store and the Google Play Store. Here's how it works:
1. Design your custom control panel using the latest vMix Panel Builder Desktop software
** Make sure to create your templates as "Tablet Templates". Choose "New Tablet" from the file menu. You should also set "Tablet Template" as default in the preferences. This will save the template in the proper format for iPad and Android Tablets. Unlike desktop templates, these are not resizable. The files will be saved with .vmpbx extension, which will be used when syncing to tablets. Templates created for desktop will not sync to tablets.
2. When you are ready to sync your templates, simply launch the vMix Panel Builder Desktop application. You don't need to load any templates.
3. Select "Sync to Tablet" in the file menu (it will display the IP to enter in the Host IP field in the vMix Panel application on your tablet)
4. Set your Tablet's Wifi setting to the same network as your Host computer
5. Launch the "vMix Panel" application on your tablet
6. Enter the Host IP (IP from the above Host computer) in the preferences (cog icon)
7. Enter the vMix IP in the preferences.
8. Use the "sync icon" to Sync and transfer your Templates and your UserIcons from your computer to your Tablet via Wifi Network.
9. Select the "folder icon" and choose the Template file you wish to load .
10. Start controlling vMix with your Tablet.
Demo video:** Panel Builder users need your support for future improvements **
The Panel Builder app uses the information in the vMix API XML to 'tally' the buttons. Unfortunately, some information is not yet available in the API, therefore some commands cannot change the state or "tally" the buttons.
Quite often, feature requests for improvements to the vMix API are unsupported by users at large. These request are important to 3rd party app developpers that are working for you (Most of the time for Free). Typically, the vMix admins look at the number of +1 replies supporting the request before considering action.. If you don't support it, it may not be considered.
If you are a Panel Builder user and want to support some new features requested by other users, please add your (+1) to the following active threads. https://forums.vmix.com/...ctivator-for-SOLO-of-BUShttps://forums.vmix.com/...5288-AudioAuto-activatorhttps://forums.vmix.com/...e-API-XML-and-Activators