logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<414243
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joeboe  
#841 Posted : Thursday, April 14, 2022 9:23:09 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I find that vMix does not show tallies for items when you play them off line ( not in Program), and that is where the issue comes....so what I did is use the play/pause button to act as a tally...It does not show tallies for audio gain either, so I can not see what db I have running...I setup dbs for audio gain, and I wish there was a tally to let me know when I have 6db or 12 db gain on my inputs....

If you look at the last image I posted, you will see how I have the groups set up....but I will zip a template for you.....

If you check, you will notice that I have 2 player lists set up...The image has Funeral hymns, another has a list of the selected hymns that will be played during the service....The second lists have 3 players in a group, and there are video clips, clips I take of the venue, that I play as an intro to the service...the other 2 players may have any clips, such as pre-recorded tributes, etc. and I have the full player controls , so I can shuttle through each list to find the clips I want to use...the circular buttons shuttle through the players (lists), This works great, and is very quick, and I do not get lost in finding my clips...and I also have the same for the overlays( titles)

screen capture.jpg (784kb) downloaded 14 time(s).
Grom  
#842 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2022 6:44:07 PM(UTC)
Grom

Man
Poland

Hello, friends. I`ve got an unusual task to implement in the panel builder. I have several PTZ cameras. In the panel builder each camera has a corresponding button where PreviewInput is used as a command. But sometimes it is more convenient to work with the CutDirect command. One of solutions is to create an identical arrangement of buttons on different pages of Panel Builder. I don't like this option for its redundancy and clutter.
At the moment I`ve got another solution in my head, which is to create buttons for selecting the mode of Preview or CutDirect operation for other PTZ buttons. I know how to implement this by using the script. However, in this case the corresponding button doesn’t light up when pressed. Moreover, when the script is used, the response time is longer. I`d appreciate any ideas you come up with to solve this problem.
P.S. In all updates after 4.0.29 the Up button in ScriptStartDynamic doesn`t execute the StartScript command.
pm  
#843 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2022 10:59:11 PM(UTC)
pm

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Hi

I've an issue with open last preset at startup of the application (4.0.42) (on windows): The last preset is loaded, vmix is connected (button is green), but only a part (none?) of the controls are initialized. I have to press the page button on top to initialize.

I have this issue with multiple presets on multiple computers.

Best, Patrick
raugert  
#844 Posted : Sunday, April 24, 2022 11:10:59 PM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

Was thanked: 266 time(s) in 151 post(s)
Thanks pm... I will look into this

Richard
Joeboe  
#845 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2022 1:02:33 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 28 post(s)
I have had the same, so I reverted back to 4.0.40.... hope this gets fix soon, ....now I am still having hell with the ipad and the Android tablets...they would show the template, but none of the icon images show...the buttons are all white, and they do not work....no response when I try to use them, and the 'RED' button top left stays red, as if it does not sync with vmix.....any word on this