logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

44 Pages«<424344
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Utpc  
#861 Posted : Sunday, August 7, 2022 3:15:14 PM(UTC)
Utpc

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi Richard,

Thank you so much for your instruction. I tried to follow it, but I still can not run vMix Panel Builder. Please see the attached screen shot. Please tell me where I missed the installation steps. Thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,

Rebecca

vMix Panel Builder Prgram 64.docx (391kb) downloaded 7 time(s). vMix Panel Builder Update Peference.docx (289kb) downloaded 5 time(s). vMix Panel Update User Setting.docx (522kb) downloaded 3 time(s). vMix Panel Update Icon.docx (2,771kb) downloaded 2 time(s).

raugert  
#862 Posted : Monday, August 8, 2022 1:31:36 AM(UTC)
raugert

Canada

Was thanked: 270 time(s) in 152 post(s)
Hi Rebecca,

It looks like you've done everything correctly. Your installation should work. I'm wondering if you may have some anti-virus software that is preventing it from being run from the Program Files folder ??

Try copying the "VMPB 4.0.44 Win64" folder to your desktop instead and create a shortcut on your desktop to see if will run from there.. You also shouldn't need to run as administrator.

If you still have trouble getting it to run, you can email me at info@studio793.ca . I'll be happy to continue to help you out.

regards,
Richard
Narcogen  
#863 Posted : Thursday, August 25, 2022 2:39:36 AM(UTC)
Narcogen

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I can also no longer open the desktop application, even older versions I have kept.

iOS version works fine, but desktop application doesn't open-- no errors displayed, it just doesn't open, even in administrator mode.

Trying to troubleshoot, will post more if I find out anything.

UPDATE: Worked around this by switching to the 32 bit application. Not sure what happened, but it works, so...