logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sebastian.onvista  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2023 1:00:08 AM(UTC)
Sebastian.onvista

Groups: Registered
Man
Germany

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,
I would like to request a template for the Stream Deck XL. As I assume that many users are using a Stream Deck, I think that many other users would also be interested in being able to use such a template. If it is not possible or too time-consuming, it would be very helpful to have a tutorial on how to create something like this yourself. I have already inserted everything, but unfortunately, I am stuck with the vMixShortcutTemplate file and the text file in the diagrams folder. I do not know what needs to be entered there and what all of it means.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2023 3:12:01 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sebastian.onvista Go to Quoted Post
Hello,
I would like to request a template for the Stream Deck XL. As I assume that many users are using a Stream Deck, I think that many other users would also be interested in being able to use such a template. If it is not possible or too time-consuming, it would be very helpful to have a tutorial on how to create something like this yourself. I have already inserted everything, but unfortunately, I am stuck with the vMixShortcutTemplate file and the text file in the diagrams folder. I do not know what needs to be entered there and what all of it means.

Streamdeck has 3 models with 3 different number of keys.
There is a possibility to have multipl folders (sort of layers) for aditional key functions
The keys can be asigned using the vMix plugin, the Streamdeck software , Companion software or a mix of them and dont neceseraly need to be vMix exclusive

What would a template be based on ?
Sebastian.onvista  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2023 4:16:46 AM(UTC)
Sebastian.onvista

Man
Germany

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

I use the Stream Deck XL with the vMix plugin. I have also set everything perfectly, but would like to save this setting and provide it with some kind of cover image, so that a colleague knows which buttons to press. I have never worked with Companion. Do not know me with it.
Sorry my English is not the best
doggy  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 8, 2023 5:11:03 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sebastian.onvista Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I use the Stream Deck XL with the vMix plugin. I have also set everything perfectly, but would like to save this setting and provide it with some kind of cover image, so that a colleague knows which buttons to press. I have never worked with Companion. Do not know me with it.
Sorry my English is not the best

Ýou do realize that when using the vMix plugin using the Streamdeck on another computer or even the shortcuts defined on another streamdeck the key references wont match anymore ?
Using the streamdeck app just make a screenshot of your layout .
Stick to using the streamdeck presets instead of trying to create a vMix template for it