vMix 25 Preview (18.104.22.168 Beta) is here!Disclaimer: This is a preview release for those who like to live on the edge! There will still be some bugs, so it should not be used in productions.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated, please report any bugs or issues in this thread.Updates: If you purchased vMix prior to 1 January 2020, an additional purchase is required to use this beta or a new Trial may be possible if you have only used the Trial once in the past. Finally, an edition upgrade (say from HD to 4K) will also include 12 months of free updates.
Note: New features should not be submitted here, please use the Feature Requests forum instead.Download LinksvMix https://cdn.vmix.com/download/vmix25preview.exeNew Features and Changes
New built in streaming destination, streams to the vMix Web Controller which can be watched from any HTML5 browser on the local network
* More Categories
Up to 16 more categories can now be added with custom colours and labels
* NDI 5
vMix 25 now includes built-in support for the latest NDI 5.
Note, many NDI 5 features are in the free NDI Tools NDI.tv so check that out for more information.
* Preset Bundles and Offline file improvements
Preset bundles can now be saved which include most media assets like videos, images and titles in a single preset file.
Improvements have also been made to existing preset files, if files referenced cannot be found, a single window can be used to locate these prior to opening.
* Added additional virtual sets
* Added support for all the latest AJA capture devices such as Corvid 44 12G and T-Tap Pro. This requires updating the AJA driver to version 16 or higher, available from the AJA web site.
* Added support for custom keyframe frequency in SRT output encoder (defaults 2 seconds).
* Added option to disable NDI preview thumbnails when adding sources, useful for networks with hundreds of sources that may consume excessive bandwidth to generate thumbnails.
* Web Controller and TCP API now restrict access to users on local network only by default.
This can be disabled if needed in Settings
* vMix is now 64bit only. This is due to 32bit only Windows versions no longer being supported.
* New activators: InputAudioAuto, OverlayXAny, BusXSolo, VideoCallSourceOutputX
* New shortcut: OverlayInputXLast
* Various minor bug fixes and improvementsDocumentationhttps://help.vmix.com/25/