logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<789
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
elvis55  
#161 Posted : Tuesday, January 5, 2021 6:36:03 AM(UTC)
elvis55

Groups: Registered
Switzerland

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Originally Posted by: admin Go to Quoted Post
For those with Windows Defender issues, open a command prompt as administrator and try the following:

cd %ProgramFiles%\Windows Defender
MpCmdRun.exe -removedefinitions -dynamicsignatures
MpCmdRun.exe -SignatureUpdate

I have now excluded vMix in Defender. So far no more problems with deleting the exe file.

https://docs.microsoft.c...osoft-defender-antivirus

thanks 1 user thanked elvis55 for this useful post.
eduardocfs on 1/5/2021(UTC)
macronate  
#162 Posted : Wednesday, January 6, 2021 8:16:43 AM(UTC)
macronate

United States

Love the borders feature in 24! One note. The thickness of the border seems to be effected if that layer is zoomed. So it's a complete guess to get consistent borders with varying zoomed layers. Ideally a thickness of 10 shouldn't change with the zooming of the input. If that makes sense?
stevespaw  
#163 Posted : Saturday, January 9, 2021 5:31:51 AM(UTC)
stevespaw

Man

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 53 post(s)
VST plugins disappear between clips in Lists:

I am using v.24 but this may be an issue in v.23.

If I have a list of MP3's and apply a VST plugin, the Plugin gets deleted when it switches to the next clip.

Thanks,
Steve
roverradio  
#164 Posted : Sunday, January 10, 2021 2:25:33 PM(UTC)
roverradio

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
If you open an input and go to Positions (where some custom values have been entered for Zoom, Pan, etc. then close it and then do the same on another input, the values shown for some of the custom values will incorrect (will be from the previous values of the other input). This happens when going from layer to layer on the same input I believe.

It may only happen if you change a value (then go to another layer, it will show the value you updated where the value of the new layer is not correct)...I'll have to pay closer attention. It is very common though when editing layer positions.

If you can't replicate, let me know and I'll screengrab it.
sam602  
#165 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 12:23:50 AM(UTC)
sam602

Trinidad And Tobago

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I discovered...The latest update I cannot assign Bus C..G to an input ..even after ticking it on the input...its not working and the button does not appear. It was working in the prevous update.
Also, assigning a custom color in the system to a boarder.. text etc...save it ..once you leave and return its no longer in the save slot.
RichDanby  
#166 Posted : Monday, January 11, 2021 12:56:34 AM(UTC)
RichDanby

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roverradio Go to Quoted Post
If you open an input and go to Positions (where some custom values have been entered for Zoom, Pan, etc. then close it and then do the same on another input, the values shown for some of the custom values will incorrect (will be from the previous values of the other input). This happens when going from layer to layer on the same input I believe

I tried to recreate this and the only minor bug I found is with the Zoom value if a layer's Zoom X and Zoom Y are different.
Set Layer 1 Zoom X to 0.5 and Zoom Y to 1.5.
Set Layer 2 Zoom to some random value.
Go back to Layer 1 and the Zoom slider is disabled and centred but the value is retained from Layer 2
The value for Zoom is also enabled and can be edited but doesn't affect anything.
None of this causes any issue but it would be clearer if the zoom value was disabled and set to something like a hypen or blank.

Originally Posted by: sam602 Go to Quoted Post
I discovered...The latest update I cannot assign Bus C..G to an input ..even after ticking it on the input...its not working and the button does not appear. It was working in the prevous update.

Seems to be working as normal here.

sam602  
#167 Posted : Tuesday, January 12, 2021 1:16:09 AM(UTC)
sam602

Trinidad And Tobago

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: RichDanby Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: roverradio Go to Quoted Post
If you open an input and go to Positions (where some custom values have been entered for Zoom, Pan, etc. then close it and then do the same on another input, the values shown for some of the custom values will incorrect (will be from the previous values of the other input). This happens when going from layer to layer on the same input I believe

I tried to recreate this and the only minor bug I found is with the Zoom value if a layer's Zoom X and Zoom Y are different.
Set Layer 1 Zoom X to 0.5 and Zoom Y to 1.5.
Set Layer 2 Zoom to some random value.
Go back to Layer 1 and the Zoom slider is disabled and centred but the value is retained from Layer 2
The value for Zoom is also enabled and can be edited but doesn't affect anything.
None of this causes any issue but it would be clearer if the zoom value was disabled and set to something like a hypen or blank.

Originally Posted by: sam602 Go to Quoted Post

Seems to be working as normal here.

I rechecked the Bus They work. I think the ui was changed and the buttons no longer show on the inputs once ticked
Rinsky  
#168 Posted : Saturday, January 16, 2021 7:26:24 AM(UTC)
Rinsky

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 29 post(s)
Bug:

When a replay being event is played while you're working inside the attached replay window and you want to go to the audio mixer tab, the replay event starts to play again at the beginning.

I had this error twice on a live production today.