vMix 26 Preview (220.127.116.11 Beta) is here!Disclaimer: This is a preview release for those who like to live on the edge! There will still be some bugs, so it should not be used in productions.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated, please report any bugs or issues in this thread.Updates: If you purchased vMix prior to 1 January 2021, an additional purchase is required to use this beta or a new Trial may be possible if you have only used the Trial once in the past. Finally, an edition upgrade (say from HD to 4K) will also include 12 months of free updates.
Note: New features should not be submitted here, please use the Feature Requests forum instead.Download LinksvMix https://cdn.vmix.com/download/vmix26preview.exeNew Features and Changes
* Input Effects
New Gaussian Blur effect for inputs
New LUT effect for inputs. Supports PNG (OBS style) and CUBE files (Davinci Resolve etc)
* Stream Delay
New Stream Delay option in Quality settings for streams. See help file for more information.
* New Vertical Production tools
Vertical HD preset (1920p)
Vertical GT Templates
90 degree rotate button in Position tab, will zoom to fit new rotated source
Automatic detection of rotation in MP4 files recorded using smart phones
* NDI 5.5
vMix 26 now includes built-in support for the latest NDI 5.5.
Note, many new NDI features are in the free NDI Tools NDI.tv so check that out for more information.
* 15 Mix inputs total in 4K, Pro and Max
Also now support Output Only Mode on Mix Inputs, which hides the preview and preview/output controls for a more compact input.
* SRT Multi-Track Audio Support for Input and Output
In addition to the existing multi-channel audio in a single track, vMix now supports the ability to receive multiple tracks of audio which will be combined automatically and made available to the input's channel matrix and mixer.
On the output side, support added to split the single multi-channel track into multiple stereo audio tracks instead.
* Web Browser Input Updated
Chromium Version 103 for compatibility with newer web sites
* PTZ support for Insta360 Link with MF (Media Foundation) driver for better performance.
* Bluefish444 Key+Fill support on selected cards
* SRT support for Instant Replay. To use an SRT input as a replay source, first untick Use Hardware Decoder when adding the SRT input.
* New Audio Matrix presets to allow easy select of a stereo pair to Master
* Added support for 1440p productions and replay
* GT Line Spacing added
* TopRight align option added for GT Images
* Workaround for limited D3D9 support issue on newer Intel Graphics (ARC and 12th Gen laptop graphics)
* New Replay shortcuts: ReplayMarkInOutLiveFuture, ReplaySetChannelAToBTimecode, ReplaySetChannelBToATimecode, ReplaySetTimecode
* New Facebook Stream Key destination for manual streams
* All old XAML title templates have been moved to Legacy tab.
* Input names now appear in Input Settings - Position dropdownDocumentationhttps://help.vmix.com/26/