logo

Live Production Software Forums


Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jet  
#1 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 6:53:16 AM(UTC)
jet

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/14/2012(UTC)
Posts: 259
Man
Location: Finland

Thanks: 109 times
Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Hi.

Do Matrox mxo2mini work with vMix 9/10?

If, not would like to get it supported.

Kind regards,
J



Video mixed with vMix (studio portions). Turn subtitles / CC on:
admin  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 12:56:16 AM(UTC)
admin

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 1/13/2010(UTC)
Posts: 5,171
Man
Location: Gold Coast, Australia

Was thanked: 4195 time(s) in 1501 post(s)
The web site mentions it has DirectShow compatible drivers so it should work with vMix but has not been tested.

Regards,

Martin
vMix
jet  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 3:21:23 AM(UTC)
jet

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/14/2012(UTC)
Posts: 259
Man
Location: Finland

Thanks: 109 times
Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
admin wrote:
The web site mentions it has DirectShow compatible drivers so it should work with vMix but has not been tested.

Regards,

Martin
vMix


Hi Martin!

Installed mxo2mini, but not working. vMix says something like this: this device do not support setting frame size in application. Using defaults.

I have set the format correcly in the Matrox util.

All that I get to vMix is the default 640x400, without picture.

Kind regards,
J
jet  
#4 Posted : Monday, May 27, 2013 8:37:15 AM(UTC)
jet

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/14/2012(UTC)
Posts: 259
Man
Location: Finland

Thanks: 109 times
Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
jet wrote:
admin wrote:
The web site mentions it has DirectShow compatible drivers so it should work with vMix but has not been tested.

Regards,

Martin
vMix


Hi Martin!

Installed mxo2mini, but not working. vMix says something like this: this device do not support setting frame size in application. Using defaults.

I have set the format correcly in the Matrox util.

All that I get to vMix is the default 640x400, without picture.

Kind regards,
J



It would be nice to be able to use MXO2mini for monitoring.

Kind regards,
Jan
cutter07  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 5, 2013 7:58:19 PM(UTC)
cutter07

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 6/2/2012(UTC)
Posts: 103
Man
Location: Germany

Thanks: 13 times
Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Workaround for the mxo2mini is to use "Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder" to setup the correct format.
After you setup the correct settings for your camara in FMLE you can add it to vMix.

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user thanked cutter07 for this useful post.
jet on 6/6/2013(UTC)
jet  
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 6, 2013 9:29:05 AM(UTC)
jet

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/14/2012(UTC)
Posts: 259
Man
Location: Finland

Thanks: 109 times
Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
cutter07 wrote:
Workaround for the mxo2mini is to use "Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder" to setup the correct format.
After you setup the correct settings for your camara in FMLE you can add it to vMix.


Hi!

Thanks!

I will try this today.

I hope this can be done directly in vMix in the future. I also would like to be able to use mxo2mini for monitoring purposes.

Kind regards,
J. Tervo
- - - -
Video mixed with vMix 8 (studio portions). Turn subtitles / CC on:
jet  
#7 Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 4:06:16 PM(UTC)
jet

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/14/2012(UTC)
Posts: 259
Man
Location: Finland

Thanks: 109 times
Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
cutter07 wrote:
Workaround for the mxo2mini is to use "Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder" to setup the correct format.
After you setup the correct settings for your camara in FMLE you can add it to vMix.



This really worked!

I hope this can be done directly in vMix in the future.

Kind regards,
J. Tervo
wayne  
#8 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:47:26 PM(UTC)
wayne

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/17/2013(UTC)
Posts: 3
Location: Canada

Hello,

Matrox released drivers for vMix support today for the entire MXO2 family and the Mojito MAX card. You can get them here for vMix v11;

http://www.matrox.com/video/en/support/downloads/

Matrox driver version 7.5.1 is the correct drivers

Regards
W@
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.