logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Papo  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 7:43:48 AM(UTC)
Papo

Groups: Registered
Peru

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Greetings to all, I would like to know how to add values to a Dynamic that is to say that it starts with 1 but then according to the keystrokes it adds up to + 20 or + 8, I have been practicing the tutorials and the inputdynamic and setdynamicvalue everything ok but I would like the value of the text to be added but not + = 1 but according to the key pressed.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 11:16:24 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Papo Go to Quoted Post
Greetings to all, I would like to know how to add values to a Dynamic that is to say that it starts with 1 but then according to the keystrokes it adds up to + 20 or + 8, I have been practicing the tutorials and the inputdynamic and setdynamicvalue everything ok but I would like the value of the text to be added but not + = 1 but according to the key pressed.

If you want to change Dynamic Values after some math you will need to use scripts (read value, add value write back result)

if it is to update existent values in a title you can have shortcuts (based on the key you use ) to just add the value : instead of +=1 can use +=(specific value)
Papo  
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 1:52:29 PM(UTC)
Papo

Peru

Thanks for answering friend, well, it is to select a SelectedIndex for a SetVirtual, I have several zooms of different position so I would like to use the Dynamic to choose the indexes but according to the keys pressed, I do not know if it would be good to go that way
doggy  
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 8, 2021 4:37:07 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Papo Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for answering friend, well, it is to select a SelectedIndex for a SetVirtual, I have several zooms of different position so I would like to use the Dynamic to choose the indexes but according to the keys pressed, I do not know if it would be good to go that way

This becoming really confusing.

Initially you are asking about how to set Dynamic values , then regarding updating like a title text with a different value than +=1, and now regarding what i believe to be selecting and or changing sources in a virtual set and then a talk about various zooms (i think regarding the zoom presets of a virtual set)

Maybe it is just this that you want ?

https://www.vmix.com/kno...s-angles-using-shortcuts
Papo  
#5 Posted : Sunday, May 9, 2021 4:45:50 AM(UTC)
Papo

Peru

I am very well on that path, excuse me friend for being confusing, excuse me, according to the link [https://www.vmix.com/kno...s-angles-using-shortcuts] to which point 5 speaks is what I mean, that value would be set by a Dynamic1 for example, and depending on the keys that you press change their values, I thought of adding +10 or +3 or +0 depending on the keystrokes; Well, in that Dynamic1 would be the value in point 5 of its link that gave me https://www.vmix.com/kno...-angles-using-shortcuts,
translated from google