logo

Live Production Software Forums


Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
rickroyston  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2021 12:02:46 AM(UTC)
rickroyston

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/12/2020(UTC)
Posts: 3
United States
Location: EM60

It worked and then quit. Launching GT Title no longer gets me to the template screen. Suggestions? I can't seem to see the proper way to exit.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 9, 2021 12:42:39 AM(UTC)
doggy

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 3,131
Belgium
Location: Belgium

Thanks: 178 times
Was thanked: 566 time(s) in 465 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rickroyston Go to Quoted Post
Launching GT Title no longer gets me to the template screen.


What do you mean , can you be more specific plus what version and license

rickroyston  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 1:30:59 AM(UTC)
rickroyston

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/12/2020(UTC)
Posts: 3
United States
Location: EM60

A little hard to explain, but I'll try. At one time when I selected GTDesigner if went to a screen that had a page full of templates that I could select. On the top of that screen was the option to browse a custom .gzip. Now when I select GT Title Designer it goes directly into the program and bypasses the template options. I am running the HD version.

Thanks for your response,
Rick
doggy  
#4 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 1:40:27 AM(UTC)
doggy

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 3,131
Belgium
Location: Belgium

Thanks: 178 times
Was thanked: 566 time(s) in 465 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rickroyston Go to Quoted Post
A little hard to explain, but I'll try. At one time when I selected GTDesigner if went to a screen that had a page full of templates that I could select. On the top of that screen was the option to browse a custom .gzip. Now when I select GT Title Designer it goes directly into the program and bypasses the template options. I am running the HD version.


I guess you meant when you want to add a new title input or change a current one , not the title designer (for creating titles) nor title editor for editing the text

check bottom right for the Add Input button and select title or to change the current title input clicking on the cogwheel lower left of a title input , select general tab and press the change button.

Helpfiles have lots of info
rickroyston  
#5 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 1:58:50 AM(UTC)
rickroyston

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/12/2020(UTC)
Posts: 3
United States
Location: EM60

I found my answer. The launch of the title browser is from Settings-> Title/XMAL. As often the case a user error!
doggy  
#6 Posted : Friday, March 12, 2021 2:04:06 AM(UTC)
doggy

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 3,131
Belgium
Location: Belgium

Thanks: 178 times
Was thanked: 566 time(s) in 465 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rickroyston Go to Quoted Post
I found my answer. The launch of the title browser is from Settings-> Title/XMAL. As often the case a user error!


Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post

check bottom right for the Add Input button


Good find ;-) but from Settings is wrong
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.