logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fjmctech  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 5, 2020 3:42:52 AM(UTC)
fjmctech

Groups: Registered
United States

After about one hour of live streaming at 1280x720 to YouTube, camera input freezes. Software continues to output to live stream with frozen picture.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2440G with Radeon Graphics, 3.6 GHz
Memory: 8.0 GB
Video card: NVidia GeForce GTX 650
vMix Ver.: Basic HD
Exp.: 4 Oct 2114
Camcorder: Canon VIXIA HFR400
Capture Card [discontinued]: AverMedia C127 with updated AverMedia Driver
Capture Device [current]: IOGear Model: GUV301, HDMI to USB-C capture adapter

On our previous HP desktop with Windows 7 Pro [12 GB memory] and previous version of vMix Basic HD using the AverMedia card identified above, we were able to stream to YouTube for 5 hours without issue.

When the motherboard on that computer died, we built a new system with an Asus MB and Ryzen CPU as above with Win10 Home. We migrated the video card from the old computer to the new system.

After several false starts, vMix provided an updated Basic HD software compatible with the new system/OS and AverMedia provided new drivers for the capture cards.

Following completion of installation of the new software and drivers, we were able to stream for about 1 to 1½ hours, but then the video input to the capture card would freeze.

Having had previous experience with a USB capture device, we purchased the IOGear adapter noted above and thought we had the problem solved in two weekends of live streaming our Sunday service to YouTube; however, this past weekend vMix froze again after about 55 min of live streaming. vMix had been running for about 45 minutes prior to that, so total time between 1½ to 2 hours.

I did not have the Resource Manager running during the live stream, so I do not, at this point, know if I had a memory overflow or if additional memory will solve the problem.

Any help or advise appreciated.

Jim Gochnauer
FOLLOWERS OF JESUS MENNONITE CHURCH
Brooklyn, NY
covim23887  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 12:18:55 PM(UTC)
covim23887

Groups: Registered
India

Originally Posted by: fjmctech Go to Quoted Post
After about one hour of live streaming at 1280x720 to YouTube, camera input freezes. Software continues to output to live stream with frozen picture.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 2440G with Radeon Graphics, 3.6 GHz
Memory: 8.0 GB
Video card: NVidia GeForce GTX 650
vMix Ver.: Basic HD
Exp.: 4 Oct 2114
Camcorder: Canon VIXIA HFR400
Capture Card [discontinued]: AverMedia C127 with updated AverMedia Driver
Capture Device [current]: IOGear Model: GUV301, HDMI to USB-C capture adapter

On our previous HP desktop with Windows 7 Pro [12 GB memory] and previous version of vMix Basic HD using the AverMedia card identified above, we were able to stream to YouTube for 5 hours without issue.

When the motherboard on that computer died, we built a new system with an Asus MB and Ryzen CPU as above with Win10 Home. We migrated the video card from the old computer to the new system.

After several false starts, vMix provided an updated Basic HD software compatible with the new system/OS and AverMedia provided new drivers for the capture cards.

Following completion of installation of the new software and drivers, we were able to stream for about 1 to 1½ hours, but then the video input to the capture card would freeze.

Having had previous experience with a USB capture device, we purchased the IOGear adapter noted above and thought we had the problem solved in two weekends of live streaming our Sunday service to YouTube; however, this past weekend vMix froze again after about 55 min of live streaming. vMix had been running for about 45 minutes prior to that, so total time between 1½ to 2 hours.

I did not have the Resource Manager running during the live stream, so I do not, at this point, know if I had a memory overflow or if additional memory will solve the problem.

Any help or advise appreciated.

Jim Gochnauer
FOLLOWERS OF JESUS MENNONITE CHURCH
Brooklyn, NY

Hi, I am facing the same issue in my Asus 555LA.

Regards,
Covi plex.software tutuappx.com Vidmate
admin  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 6, 2020 12:44:39 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4173 time(s) in 1498 post(s)