vMix 17 Preview (184.108.40.206 Beta) is here!Please Note: This is a preview release for those who like to live on the edge! There will still be some bugs, so it is not recommended for production use.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated, please report any bugs or issues in this thread.Note: New features should not be submitted here, please use the Feature Requests forum instead.Download LinksvMix http://cdn.vmix.com/download/vmix17preview.exevMix Desktop Capture NDI for MAC http://www.vmix.com/download/vMixDesktopCaptureMacNDI.zip New Features and ChangesNDI
* Receive any NDI compatible video and audio sources on the local network.
* Send the main Output, Camera Inputs and Audio Inputs over the local network using NDI
(To select which outputs to send see Settings -> External Output)PTZ
* Support for "Web Enabled" Sony, Canon and PTZ Optics PTZ control
* Create PTZ Virtual Inputs which will automatically move the PTZ into position when selected
* Control PTZ through Shortcuts and Joystick controllers such as the XBOX 360 ControllerUser Interface
* Categories now appear as tabs above the inputs row. Labels can be added by right clicking any category button
* Audio Mixer and Replay tabs now also appear above inputs row
* Substantial performance improvements when using a large number of inputsAudio
* New improved Audio Meters with larger dynamic range (0 to -90dB+)
* dB peak levels are now displayed on mouse over.
* Full Pre and Post audio meters including dB labels are available in the Audio Settings of each input
* Audio Settings can be kept open for multiple inputs for monitoring
* New "Channel Mixer" added to every audio input allowing separate mixing of all input channels into a final 2 Channel Mix.
* New Headphones volume level for every input, so that some sources can be removed from headphones without affecting Stream or Recording.Desktop Capture
* Brand new vMix Desktop Capture utilising NDI
* Supports game capture on Windows 8.1 and higher systems and 60fps support
* Local desktop capture moved to dedicated tab under Add Input -> NDI / Desktop Capture
* Local desktop capture uses GPU acceleration to provide full frame rate capture with minimal system resourcesPresets
* Streaming settings and Output Format are now both saved in Presets
* When loading a preset with different resolution or frame rate, user will be prompted to confirm the changesInputs
* New Web Browser input allows adding web pages directly into vMix as an input including audio and alpha channel.
* Added support for GIF animations via the Video Input
* Added new Chroma Key presets to enable better initial quality without needing to adjust sliders
* Image Input will now automatically adjust aspect ratio for files that do not match either 4:3 or 16:9.
* Improved support for IP cameras with RTSP streaming, including support for more AAC audio formats.External Output
* Improved output performance with Blackmagic devicesEffects
* Added reverse variations of transition effectsControllers
* Gamepad and Joystick support addedShortcuts / API
* Updated API XML with audio meter levels and Fullscreen info
* Added support for more than 100 inputs
* Added functions for NDI and PTZ controlTriggers
* Added support for Value when using Triggers
* Added support for triggering using audio levelsStreaming
* Added YouTube streaming provider
* Added StreamShark streaming provider
* vMix output resolution will now match the current streaming profile by default.
* Added x264 preset options to Streaming Quality settingsReplay
* Added support for External 2 as a camera source in Instant Replay, in addition to Output
* Added support for NDI sourcesRecording
* Added support for hardware accelerated HEVC recordings (where available)
* Added H264 Main and High profiles to MP4 recording