logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
envideano  
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2024 7:18:55 PM(UTC)
envideano

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

I'm having issues with vMix on my laptop, an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46-R082 (AMD Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050). When I try to activate the SRT output, the indicator does not appear on the main screen, even though the SRT is supposed to be active.

I have checked my network settings, updated all drivers, and ensured vMix is up-to-date, but the problem persists. Other streaming protocols work fine, but SRT specifically seems to have issues. Is there any known compatibility issue with AMD systems, or any specific settings I need to adjust for SRT to work on my setup?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.
ckvideo  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 28, 2024 8:49:09 PM(UTC)
ckvideo

Groups: Registered
Germany

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: envideano Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I'm having issues with vMix on my laptop, an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-46-R082 (AMD Ryzen 7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050). When I try to activate the SRT output, the indicator does not appear on the main screen, even though the SRT is supposed to be active.

I have checked my network settings, updated all drivers, and ensured vMix is up-to-date, but the problem persists. Other streaming protocols work fine, but SRT specifically seems to have issues. Is there any known compatibility issue with AMD systems, or any specific settings I need to adjust for SRT to work on my setup?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you.

Hi,

running vMix on (too) small laptop screens seems to be tricky sometimes. Some UI elements are sometimes not shown. Try your setup with a bigger external monitor. To check SRT data transmission, use the statistics button (rainbow column items) in the lower right corner of the vMix app window.

Hope this helps,

Christian