logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
wseaton  
#1 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 1:10:54 AM(UTC)
wseaton

Groups: Registered

Greetings,

I've donated some time to a local animal shelter to try and fix one of their pet cams, and am running into more annoyances than I care to fix. They stream live feeds to their website which works fine from a laptop, but I'm trying to accomplish the same from an IP cam.

The part I can't get to work is the vmix > FMLE part. I have the IP cam streaming into vmix just fine. I also have FMLE working fine kicking to their site. The link I can't figure out is vmix to FMLE. FMLE gives me a choice of two vmix inputs, but both show color bars.

I assume there's an additonal string I have to set up in vmix under the stream tab at the bottom (RTMP?), but have no idea what it is. Id'd really appreciate the help on this.

Further request: I know how to use google, but I don't have a lot of time to dig through vague links to threads that really don't contain the answer. Would appreciate responses that focus on a solution given this goes to a good cause and I have limited time left to work on this project. Thanks
doggy  
#2 Posted : Monday, February 13, 2017 4:22:51 AM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Switch on "External" in vMix ?