logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
swr  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2012 2:19:16 PM(UTC)
swr

Groups: Registered

Hi Martin,

how does the timecode work in title newshd2?
I have to make a live of a match of football and I would like to use the title newshd2 as timecode for the game,

Best regards and thanks for your help,

vmix its great

Giacomo from france
admin  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 25, 2012 2:32:55 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4146 time(s) in 1491 post(s)
In the Title Editor for NewsHD2 you can put the following as text into the TitleTime box to turn the time into a countdown:

{0:6:00PM|hh:mm:ss}

The above will set the text to number of hours/minutes/seconds left until 6PM

This code can be used in any of the text items, not just in NewsHD2
IceStream  
#3 Posted : Sunday, April 29, 2012 1:03:32 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
Somewhat related, but perhaps more of a feature request, I would like to have a scoreboard with integrated time clock and possibly a secondary and tertiary timer (ie shot clock or penalty clock). I used a work-around for this in my broadcasts (sample here: http://www.justin.tv/golivenow/b/313621607) by using XNote Stopwatch as a screen capture PiP overlay and my own scoreboard graphics, the issue is it uses up all 4 overlays since each element is its own graphic, also with the new graphical interface of v3 I can see that it will be somewhat more difficult to quickly distinguish between the thumbnails which all look the same at that size (perhaps a toggle switch for filename/graphic thumbnail would help to eliminate confusion on similar looking graphics).
dundurs  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, May 2, 2012 7:42:58 AM(UTC)
dundurs

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 22 post(s)
IceStream wrote:
Somewhat related, but perhaps more of a feature request, I would like to have a scoreboard with integrated time clock and possibly a secondary and tertiary timer (ie shot clock or penalty clock). I used a work-around for this in my broadcasts (sample here: http://www.justin.tv/golivenow/b/313621607) by using XNote Stopwatch as a screen capture PiP overlay and my own scoreboard graphics, the issue is it uses up all 4 overlays since each element is its own graphic, also with the new graphical interface of v3 I can see that it will be somewhat more difficult to quickly distinguish between the thumbnails which all look the same at that size (perhaps a toggle switch for filename/graphic thumbnail would help to eliminate confusion on similar looking graphics).

One alternative approach (if internet connection is available) is to create a web application consisting of:
1. flash visualisation (swf) of score/time hosted on a web server. this can be added as an input in vMix
2. user interface for score/time input, for example a php page hosted on the same web server
The result is something like this (possible to enter teams, time, etc): http://www.bkventspils.l...ska_cina_uzvar_roanne_ch
This way you have full control over the visualisation and any information you want to display dinamically.