logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Luis70  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2023 6:11:28 AM(UTC)
Luis70

Groups: Registered
Grenada

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
vMix shuts down and restarts especially when changing presets, after an update....I was scratching my head trying all sorts of troubleshooting ideas, just by chance to check to see which GPU vMix was using...it was using default windows, and not the nvidia GPU....I tried to find a way to get vMix to use the nVidia GPU, but had to do a search , which showed me what to do....so, fellow users, if you ever have this issue of vMix not using the the correct GPU, just open the nVidia control panel, and add vMix to the list of programs to use nVidia.......well, that fixed my issue, maybe it may fix yours as well

Luis70.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 17, 2023 6:52:46 AM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 921 time(s) in 760 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Luis70 Go to Quoted Post
vMix shuts down and restarts especially when changing presets, after an update....I was scratching my head trying all sorts of troubleshooting ideas, just by chance to check to see which GPU vMix was using...it was using default windows, and not the nvidia GPU....I tried to find a way to get vMix to use the nVidia GPU, but had to do a search , which showed me what to do....so, fellow users, if you ever have this issue of vMix not using the the correct GPU, just open the nVidia control panel, and add vMix to the list of programs to use nVidia.......well, that fixed my issue, maybe it may fix yours as well

Luis70.

like this ? https://www.vmix.com/kno...n-nvidia-optimus-laptops