logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fabfab10  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 26, 2023 7:13:47 PM(UTC)
fabfab10

Groups: Registered
Italy

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello,
i've been using Behring audio USB interfaces like UMC1820 where you can have every single channel available separetely in vMix using ASIO for all drivers, as well sending audio busses to output channels.
Something similar is happening on Yamaha 01V.
I'm wondering if the Behringer Xenyx family behaves the same way or you just send the main mix on the USB interface, and also if you can get any channel from the computer to the mixer.

Anyone using those units ?
Anyone using Allen & Heat ?

thanks your your messages
nikosman88  
#2 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2023 2:12:04 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Originally Posted by: fabfab10 Go to Quoted Post
Hello,
i've been using Behring audio USB interfaces like UMC1820 where you can have every single channel available separetely in vMix using ASIO for all drivers, as well sending audio busses to output channels.
I'm wondering if the Behringer Xenyx family behaves the same way or you just send the main mix on the USB interface, and also if you can get any channel from the computer to the mixer.

Hello. I dont have an answer in your question but i want to ask something for UMC1820 if possible to be done. Let`s say we have 5 microphones and we want the direct audio of these microphones to be sent as audio out from one of the back line outs or headphones A or B? is it possible to be done? thank you
AudioGreg  
#3 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2023 2:15:47 AM(UTC)
AudioGreg

United States

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 14 post(s)
The Xenyx series only have 2x2 USB AFAIK. If you are looking for every channel over USB look to the XR18 or the X32 series.
fabfab10  
#4 Posted : Friday, October 27, 2023 5:04:14 PM(UTC)
fabfab10

Italy

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Originally Posted by: nikosman88 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: fabfab10 Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Hello. I dont have an answer in your question but i want to ask something for UMC1820 if possible to be done. Let`s say we have 5 microphones and we want the direct audio of these microphones to be sent as audio out from one of the back line outs or headphones A or B? is it possible to be done? thank you

As far as i know, you could select 1-8 in the "monitoring" section, with rotary know all the way to "IN" and then you should be able to listen to those sources with the headphones.
I think output channels are intended to be controlled by software.