logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ccolewilliam  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2023 11:49:25 PM(UTC)
ccolewilliam

Groups: Registered
Man

Hi I have a question. Is it possible to use the shortcuts web interface remotely. For example if you have someone directing your show (clicking the web interface short cuts buttons) but is not located with you at the vmix computer. How can they access that interface. They would be on a vmix call and parts of the show so they can see it in real time but they need to be able to access that interface. I see it works by IP so you need to be on the network. Is that possible at all? Thanks!
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2023 11:57:47 PM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ccolewilliam Go to Quoted Post
Hi I have a question. Is it possible to use the shortcuts web interface remotely. For example if you have someone directing your show (clicking the web interface short cuts buttons) but is not located with you at the vmix computer. How can they access that interface. They would be on a vmix call and parts of the show so they can see it in real time but they need to be able to access that interface. I see it works by IP so you need to be on the network. Is that possible at all? Thanks!

SEARCH RESULT:
https://forums.vmix.com/posts/t22503-Web-controller-from-different-network-location

https://forums.vmix.com/posts/t22073-Web-controller-over-internet