logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Jimcarry  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2023 12:36:45 AM(UTC)
Jimcarry

Groups: Registered
Germany

Hello everyone

I am currently trying to activate the green checkbox in my Video List Input with a Script

There is no shortcut function for that and no documentation for that button so I just tried
some random code but with no effect.

Can anyone help me figure out what could work to enable or disable one/multiple boxes in a list?

Below in the picture I am looking at the xml file of vmix to see the state of the items in the List

They say either "selected" or enabled="false" and when they are selected there is nothing I was expecting that enable="true" may work

unfortunately I am not that familiar with the code syntax

vmix.jpg (177kb) downloaded 3 time(s).
nikosman88  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 7, 2023 7:38:21 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Groups: Registered
Greece

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 49 post(s)
Hello. What do you want to achieve? Im not a script guru but if your goal is to play a file in a list and only this, you can do a simple "Select index" and then "cut" or "play" script with autonext in the list disabled. And if you want sometime to play 2 continouous files you can enable "Autonext" with a shortcut and disable it after.This way you can have all the time all files in the list enabled and play whatever you want. This is the way i do it
Or if you want to do this in a more complicated way for example to play a next file that is not after the active file, maybe you can write a script that checks the active file and decides what to do next
There are some examples in this section https://forums.vmix.com/...86-Scripting-for-Dummies