logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
titasas  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2022 9:40:48 PM(UTC)
titasas

Groups: Registered
Lithuania

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello,

Maybe someone has an idea how to make the new graphics that appear to move to the side with all the texts?

Example

I have imagesequence all the graphics, but don't know how better to use it.

Also what is the best way to use a .gtzip graphic so that it has animations? Overlay is not suitable because there can only be 4 of them, I may need 8 at the same time.

LAYERS/Multiview would be fine, but doesn't trigger the animation. Perhaps it is possible to make the animation transition in when the layer is turned on, and transitionout when it is turned off?

Page in GT Designer is not the option, because when I click transitionout, I no need that out goes all pages, but its happen.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 26, 2022 10:38:15 PM(UTC)
doggy

Groups: Registered
Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: titasas Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

Maybe someone has an idea how to make the new graphics that appear to move to the side with all the texts?

Example

I have imagesequence all the graphics, but don't know how better to use it.

Also what is the best way to use a .gtzip graphic so that it has animations? Overlay is not suitable because there can only be 4 of them, I may need 8 at the same time.

LAYERS/Multiview would be fine, but doesn't trigger the animation. Perhaps it is possible to make the animation transition in when the layer is turned on, and transitionout when it is turned off?

Page in GT Designer is not the option, because when I click transitionout, I no need that out goes all pages, but its happen.

Short of external graphics software imo best bet is to use legacy XAML (WPF) title with some codebehind where animations can be triggered using the values/conditions (criteria dependent) .WOuld be very tricky to do with GT if at all

Here is an example of trigering an animation based on text content: