logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
marcuscole  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2022 3:19:32 AM(UTC)
marcuscole

Groups: Registered
United States

I have 2 PTZ cameras with multiple inputs at specific PTZ locations. I'd like to set up a shortcut / trigger that would
1. On pressing the shortcut key, actually a StreamDeck key, to put Camera2:PTZ-1 location into the output window. That works.
2. 5 seconds after C2:PTZ-1 goes to output window, send Camera1:PTZ-1 location into the output window. I've set this up this trigger on C2:PTZ-1 input as
Trigger Function Input Duration Delay
OnTransitionIn Merge C1:PTZ-1 500 5000

This isn't working. Shouldn't C1:PTZ-1 go to the output window 5 seconds after the C2:PTZ-1 goes to the output window?

Cameras 1 & 2: PTZ using Ethernet control
RTSPUDP rtsp://192.168.1.21
RTSPUDP rtsp://192.168.1.22

I have no issues setting up multiple (over 10) PTZ locations for each PTZ Camera as inputs. I've set up multiple shortcut actions using a single keyboard key / standard keyboard shortcuts: move C1:PTZ-3 to output, remove overlay3, add overlay 2
Now I'm trying to use StreamDeck to put C2:PTZ-1 to output and use a trigger on C2:PTZ-1 to switch to C1:PTZ-1
Is there something I'm missing about trigger functionality and trying to use use 2 cameras in a shortcut / trigger combination with OnTransitionIn?
dmwkr  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 1, 2022 6:44:26 PM(UTC)
dmwkr

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 118 time(s) in 107 post(s)
See https://www.vmix.com/help25/Triggers.html:

Quote:
Note that in order to prevent loops, transition effects have no effect for OnTransitionIn or OnTransitionOut.