logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Phil Tobitt  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2022 11:10:28 PM(UTC)
Phil Tobitt

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Hi,

When right-clicking on a title input that has a number of items, I think it would be useful to have a small tally mark or highlight next to the one that is currently selected. This would be especially useful if you need to have your input windows quite small and you cannot read what the lower-third name is that is currently being displayed.

Thanks!

Phil.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2022 11:49:50 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Phil Tobitt Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

When right-clicking on a title input that has a number of items, I think it would be useful to have a small tally mark or highlight next to the one that is currently selected. This would be especially useful if you need to have your input windows quite small and you cannot read what the lower-third name is that is currently being displayed.

Thanks!

Phil.

Confused : right click means go into title editor , do you mean a mark for which title text item one is editing ? Lower third name is also written at top of editor window and not related to the size of the input windows (ie big enough).
Else bigger monitors come to mind and renaming the title inputs with shorter easier readable names . Lower thirds are mostly overlayed as such they have the indication (green) which overlay number they are active on.
Phil Tobitt  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2022 12:11:59 AM(UTC)
Phil Tobitt

United Kingdom

Title.jpg (129kb) downloaded 0 time(s).
Attached should be an example image. You will see an example list of names when you right-click on the input window. I was suggesting a check mark next to which one was the current 'live' one. I realise a large / higher resolution monitor can help, but this is not always possible if you need to run off a laptop for example or is space is tight.
doggy  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2022 12:42:12 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Would sugest using datasources instead of the title editor to use a list of data.
Can always leave the datasource manager window open, place it wherever you want, have larger/longer overview and it will indicate the current selection