logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
JohnnyBG  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 19, 2022 9:23:56 AM(UTC)
JohnnyBG

Groups: Registered

I am creating shortcuts and using Stream Deck for two different presets (two different operators). I created the first set of shortcuts and saved the preset, I will call it PS1. I then opened up the second preset, PS2, and created several shortcuts, using the same structure as PS1 for several of them.
I have one shortcut for PS1 that works as it should, but PS2 does not operate the same. I have checked several times but am not sure what is going on.
PS1 has two shortcuts with the same button. I want to turn on Fullscreen, then open an input onto the fullscreen. The input is a laptop. Here are the shortcuts

Key: F1
Function: Fullscreen

Key: F1
Function: SetOutputFullScreen
Input: 2 Laptop (Leave box unchecked - assign shortcut to input number)
Value: (empty)

Note: PS1 leaves Value empty in second shortcut. I tried leaving it empty in PS2 and also putting a "2" for the value, without success.

The problem is that PS1 will work correctly and will turn off the fullscreen if the button is pressed a second time. PS2 will stay on when the button is pressed a second time. Ideally I would like PS2 to have the fullscreen turned off after a second press, but no matter what I try it does not work.
Any ideas?
JohnnyBG  
#2 Posted : Friday, January 21, 2022 10:58:52 PM(UTC)
JohnnyBG

Groups: Registered

Let me ask the question another way:
Why do I get different results using SetOutputFullScreen in shortcuts on different presets?