logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
smudge1977  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 6, 2014 4:01:07 PM(UTC)
smudge1977

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I know you can use the set text short cut to add / subtract from a numeric value by putting
+=1 or -=1 in the text box

What other clever options etc. are there
Also with the control of timers and there start and stop points / current value.
i.e. i would be useful to be able to adjust a timer if vMix becomes out of step with 'match' time

any input greatly received

K
curtismacd31  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 1:33:39 PM(UTC)
curtismacd31

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Hey, I am working on a ui that will allow all that stuff to be controlled and can run on the local machine or on a seperate machine running onthe same network . Currently for my use I have it controlling team names, score and clock. let me know if you'd be interested in something like that. I can tailor it to what you need.
smudge1977  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 7, 2014 2:47:07 PM(UTC)
smudge1977

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi sounds interesting....

I have also been pointed to this:
http://forums.vmix.com.a...ts&m=11275#post11275

Is this similar to your system....??

Keith

Timers are the main thing i think - i would like to learn also how to animate titles but this will come.

The other way this can be done is via flash!

I would like to keep things simple for the user so it can all be controlled from a single web ui though as this also means any pad and control scoreboards remotely

I guess I am trying to take a video mixing application and make it in to a cross spot scoreboard application! This they gives the options of video stings etc when goals are scored and things.

Cricket is a fairly complex stop and it seems Hockey can have lots of different penalty timers all running

K
fenki86  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 8, 2014 8:38:22 AM(UTC)
fenki86

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
curtismacd31 wrote:
Hey, I am working on a ui that will allow all that stuff to be controlled and can run on the local machine or on a seperate machine running onthe same network . Currently for my use I have it controlling team names, score and clock. let me know if you'd be interested in something like that. I can tailor it to what you need.

I'd be interested in that. Currently I'm using simple shortcuts via settext and start/pausecountdown and trigger them on a tablet via the web-interface... however especially with penalty times it get's very tricky... are you planning to implement a penalty clock in your interface as well?