logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Majkelpl-CM  
#1 Posted : Saturday, April 3, 2021 4:16:23 AM(UTC)
Majkelpl-CM

Groups: Registered
Poland

Please tell me. I have machine I9-10900K, 128 GB Ram, RTX3080 but my GPU doesn't have video output sync. Sometimes I use my maschine with led wall and I need output SYNC. Now I have the opportunity to change RTX3080 for RTX5000. Will the rtx50000 quadro work well with VMIX? Please help because I don't know what to do
timmy  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 11:28:04 AM(UTC)
timmy

I went from using my RTX 3090 to using a RTX 5000 and yes it works great, with the added benefit of taking advantage of NVENC for more simultaneous multicorder/record/streams. I did notice slightly slower load times when opening a show compared to the RTX 3090 but thats to be expected given the difference in ram and architecture.

NiBTour  
#3 Posted : Monday, May 3, 2021 3:56:02 AM(UTC)
NiBTour

Man
United States

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Majkelpl-CM Go to Quoted Post
Please tell me. I have machine I9-10900K, 128 GB Ram, RTX3080 but my GPU doesn't have video output sync. Sometimes I use my machine with led wall and I need output SYNC. Now I have the opportunity to change RTX3080 for RTX5000. Will the rtx50000 quadro work well with VMIX? Please help because I don't know what to do

I second what timmy said. the RTX Quadro line work awesome, and the new Ampere line should work even better with its added memory and pipeline increases. I only use quadro's due to the flexibility (the added settings and card config) , stability, and unrestricted encoding. plus the rtx 5000 has two decode chips.