logo

Live Production Software Forums


Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
djgxl  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2021 1:47:44 AM(UTC)
djgxl

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/4/2021(UTC)
Posts: 2
United States
Location: New York

Hey vMix, I've been setting up a ticker title that worked for the month of February as intended. I went to update my spreadsheet for March and now I have a couple of cells that do not seem to be updating on the vmix side. No idea what the issue is as it is picking up other cell changes. Image reference here: https://imgur.com/a/ITVKdu4

Any idea what is going on?
doggy  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2021 2:46:53 AM(UTC)
doggy

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 3,131
Belgium
Location: Belgium

Thanks: 178 times
Was thanked: 566 time(s) in 465 post(s)
Try saving the file again , or reload it for your data source , where is the source file located ?
djgxl  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 4, 2021 4:17:21 AM(UTC)
djgxl

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/4/2021(UTC)
Posts: 2
United States
Location: New York

Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post
Try saving the file again , or reload it for your data source , where is the source file located ?


Honored to have your response, doggy. Your input across these forums has already helped me tons.

I've tried the above. Data source is google sheets. The blank cells are just for spacing & the February fields were simply replaced with the March fields. The YTD fields stayed the same.

I'm going to try to put the ticker info in its own sheet since I have the formula references off to the right at the moment.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.