logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Damn2Good4U  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 16, 2014 5:50:11 PM(UTC)
Damn2Good4U

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Hello,

Well done for a good job on vMix...

The above subject matter refers. I know this is too late for vMix 13 but will it be possible to have a look at re-modifying the Virtual Set to look like the image below for maybe vMix 14?

UserPostedImage

Why the above?

I am currently experimenting with a 3 camera angles and realized that using 3 cameras with 3 same virtual sets but different angles assigned to each camera will take a bit of spaces...

I am now wondering if it will be possible to remove the preview window for virtual sets to create space, like the diagram above but have the active window stroked in RED or whatever good colour as indicated also in the above diagram.

By so doing, we can have all angles (Left Cam, Center Cam, and Right Cam) well/properly set, based on the Virtual Sets, to give it a good real feel of look like the diagram below:
UserPostedImage

- Rottimmy
vMix Evangelist
jet  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 18, 2014 9:41:26 AM(UTC)
jet

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Damn2Good4U wrote:
Hello,

Well done for a good job on vMix...

The above subject matter refers. I know this is too late for vMix 13 but will it be possible to have a look at re-modifying the Virtual Set to look like the image below for maybe vMix 14?

UserPostedImage

Why the above?

I am currently experimenting with a 3 camera angles and realized that using 3 cameras with 3 same virtual sets but different angles assigned to each camera will take a bit of spaces...

I am now wondering if it will be possible to remove the preview window for virtual sets to create space, like the diagram above but have the active window stroked in RED or whatever good colour as indicated also in the above diagram.

By so doing, we can have all angles (Left Cam, Center Cam, and Right Cam) well/properly set, based on the Virtual Sets, to give it a good real feel of look like the diagram below:
UserPostedImage

- Rottimmy
vMix Evangelist

+1

Asked this active retangle for Vitual Sets a long time ago, but not yet in v13.

Kind regards,
Jan