logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
greggibson  
#21 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2022 1:53:43 AM(UTC)
greggibson

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 17 post(s)
For #3 Dynamic inputs will do this. We use this on a Stream Deck and it's quite fast to create various screen pairings.

greg
aircooled76@gmail.com  
#22 Posted : Saturday, March 12, 2022 11:40:33 AM(UTC)
aircooled76@gmail.com

Man
Australia

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
+1 but also much gratitude for vMix it is awesome even as it is!
Streampunk  
#23 Posted : Friday, February 3, 2023 11:26:19 AM(UTC)
Streampunk

Israel

Originally Posted by: LeeL Go to Quoted Post

- EVERYTHING on one quick easy to edit page.
- When you select position (which should be renamed to EDIT in this context it would put red border highlighting the object that is being edited.
- RENAME positioning labels. At least in the english version why can't the positioning say what it really is in human terms. Left, Right, Top, Bottom, etc.
- EFFECTS - Borders, Drop shadows, color, etc could also be this one page under effects.
- Someone asked for blur effect, there must be a graphics library that can be complied into this system to provide additional effects.
- CAUTION - I am NOT suggesting that vmix become a graphics editor. But a few basic tools would be appreciated. Maybe a plugin Architecture so third party tools could be use.

OUTSIDE BOX idea... Is there any way to integrate GT Designer into multiview or some interaction. There are a lot of the tools we are asking for in GT Designer so more than half the work has already been done there.

Hi Ya'll

After skimming the forums for past posts\requests for drop shadow functionalities, I found this post the most valuable I thought to bump it up too, also I'm pleased to see these requests have been addressed as recent as the current version.

My urgent request is to start with a simple "drop shadow" function (tick-box?) for Inputs and Titles. I want to be able to display Text, Overlays, and Input windows on my production with a little more depth and I like to make that solution quick and simple.

In my case if I had to choose one, Title shadow is the most valuable for me. I display many people's names and titles in my productions, and it adds softness to text very effectively.

I believe it would be used more than Borders and it deserves to be included in the Position tab for inputs, as well as in the GT Titler.

Ideally we could tweak the shadow's angle, softness etc., like people have requested before me. I haven't found a lot of information about ways to do it though, if you do, please share.

The second great suggestion here is Ctrl+Z, and maybe an "edit history" list of actions?

Thanks for reading