logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Avwise  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 8:19:43 PM(UTC)
Avwise

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Guys,

I have a question, due to my bad scripting i would like to now if it is possible to adjust the "start-time" on a countdown by a trigger.

when the clock pauzes at 45 minutes i would like to create a button or a script whom i can adjust te starting time of my countdown.

i know that i can adjust the countdown sequence by seconds and the set/adjust/change countdown and this works flawlessly.

the thing i would like to achief is when my clock stops a 45 minutes i have one button on wich i can change the start time to 45 mins with an countdown duration of 45 mins so i have at the end 90 minuts.

can this be done by scripting or somekind ?

Best Regards,

Dennis
MartLeib  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2020 8:50:21 PM(UTC)
MartLeib

Groups: Registered
Estonia

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 42 post(s)
First thing that comes to mind because I do not recall shortcut for start time changing..

Edit your title, duplicate the timer field, rename first field "pre_45" and second one "post_45"
If you are using GT Titles, go to "Data" tab and tick the "Show Visible Toggle" checkbox on both fields. Then hide the "post_45" field in the layers list.

Now in vMix configure your pre and post fields as pre counts 0 to 45 and post counts 45 to 90. Create different shortcuts for both. For hiding pre and showing post use "SetTextVisibleOn / Off" functions.