logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MaverickLan  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 19, 2019 11:22:08 PM(UTC)
MaverickLan

Groups: Registered
United States

I've recently started using NodeJS on a raspberrypi to check a number of feeds, and then update text elements in title overlays. It even triggers the overlays on and off again. Right now I'm working on an audio trigger library such that the rPi will trigger a sound associated with the overlay it's triggering, and play it into the VMix's audio capture device.

From my playing around, it seems like the automation options could be endless. My next project is going to be using rPi and a webcam to locate faces, and then use vMix's API to drive a PTZ to the point of interest. Something like.https://sarkariresult.onl/ Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/
MartLeib  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 20, 2019 2:34:10 AM(UTC)
MartLeib

Groups: Registered
Estonia

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 42 post(s)
Been using Node.JS for such work for couple of years now. You can control ATEM with node-atem package as well. I've even synced vMix with ATEM to use ATEM for IMAG and vMix for fancy PiPs etc.

Sky is the limit. Instead of webcam, use RPis own CSI sensor and camera, you have more control over the camera this way, may come in handy.

I would reccomend not to use RPi audio output, it is quite low quality. Use USB audio interface instead.