logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vfxblend  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 8:06:42 PM(UTC)
vfxblend

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 9 post(s)
A 24/7 Automation and scheduling for vMix. vTask connects to vMix either through the NDI output or through the vMix API to automate processes in vMix without human intervention. The program allows you to create giant playlists with reference to the timecode, as well as prescribe all the possible functions of vMix. Schedule with repeate weekly or daily, it also allows you to load a saved project during runtime. You can automatically recall titles, play videos, any sources, change texts in captions, work with sound, connect NDI sources and even control PTZ cameras.

You can get the last stable update for version 2.1 here vTask 2.1.23 update-3
or grab your 7 day Trial of the new version 2.2 here
Steve@espavo.org  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 4:32:46 AM(UTC)
Steve@espavo.org

United States

I*ve been trying to get this to run for some time now but have given up. I think he is on to something but my experience is that it runs great with short clips but if you put large 90 min videos (10 gigs or more) the program crashes or stops and gives and error that the file name is incorrect. Same videos play on the same comkputer without vTask. Also support seems to be non-existent. I'll check back but need reliability and support.
vfxblend  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:09:26 AM(UTC)
vfxblend

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Steve@espavo.org Go to Quoted Post
I*ve been trying to get this to run for some time now but have given up. I think he is on to something but my experience is that it runs great with short clips but if you put large 90 min videos (10 gigs or more) the program crashes or stops and gives and error that the file name is incorrect. Same videos play on the same comkputer without vTask. Also support seems to be non-existent. I'll check back but need reliability and support.

We have increase our support and fixed many of these bugs, and we now also update as soon as we receive bugs from users
just now we updated be sure to check the website for updates constantly