logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
vfxblend  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 19, 2019 8:06:42 PM(UTC)
vfxblend

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Thank you for being loyal to vTask software.
I am happy to announce that vTask 2.5 is out with many bugs fix
and new features such us:
-24/7 Scheduling,
-Preview mode,
-Program editor,
-Clip Editor / floating window

you have been automatically upgraded to this new version free of charge
Kindly head over to http://www.vfxblend.com to download

you can find your new product key by clicking on your username after login and then
click license under account.

Happy Easter!

vTask + vM|ix Live Event Template

In this tutorial, i will take your through the template project and also expose great tips on how to use vTask to automate vmix to do series of commands , start and stop streaming or recording when the show begins and ends.
By the end of this video, you will know everything about vTask and how useful it is.
here is the link for the template:download http://vfxblend.com/templates

Steve@espavo.org  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2019 4:32:46 AM(UTC)
Steve@espavo.org

United States

I*ve been trying to get this to run for some time now but have given up. I think he is on to something but my experience is that it runs great with short clips but if you put large 90 min videos (10 gigs or more) the program crashes or stops and gives and error that the file name is incorrect. Same videos play on the same comkputer without vTask. Also support seems to be non-existent. I'll check back but need reliability and support.
vfxblend  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, May 22, 2019 10:09:26 AM(UTC)
vfxblend

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Steve@espavo.org Go to Quoted Post
I*ve been trying to get this to run for some time now but have given up. I think he is on to something but my experience is that it runs great with short clips but if you put large 90 min videos (10 gigs or more) the program crashes or stops and gives and error that the file name is incorrect. Same videos play on the same comkputer without vTask. Also support seems to be non-existent. I'll check back but need reliability and support.

We have increase our support and fixed many of these bugs, and we now also update as soon as we receive bugs from users
just now we updated be sure to check the website for updates constantly
Pavel Vesel  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 9, 2021 1:13:40 AM(UTC)
Pavel Vesel

Ukraine

Originally Posted by: vfxblend Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Steve@espavo.org Go to Quoted Post

We have increase our support and fixed many of these bugs, and we now also update as soon as we receive bugs from users
just now we updated be sure to check the website for updates constantly

Hello. I tried to learn from video, but I didn't understand anything. Please make a separate video: "How to create a program", "How to loop a playlist", "How to edit a playlist without stopping the broadcast". Tinkling buttons, like in the video, is very good, but not functional.