logo

Live Production Software Forums


Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
thecloudmediagroup  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2018 9:30:39 PM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 304
Man
Location: Spokane

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 41 post(s)
The vMix Virtual Control Surface version 3.0 is now available. Here are the release notes for version 3.0

Purchase Link:
https://itunes.apple.com...surface/id978932322?mt=8


3.0 Release Notes

****Special thanks to David Peltz (aka David_in_Philly on vMix Forums) for features & Ux consulting*****

IP Connection:
1. Connect button added to home screen. Connection is initiated when connect button is pressed instead of the closing of the keyboard.
2. IP address of previous session is now saved in the IP address field.
3. Release notes link added.

Video Window:
1. Inputs increased from 12 inputs to 48 inputs. Additional inputs are accessed by swiping the input area left and right.
2. 4 transition buttons are now labeled and reflect your transition selections in vMix
3. Function buttons are now labeled F1, F2, F3 and F4. Function buttons correlate to shortcuts setup within vMix using the "SurfaceF1" key.
4. Input labels are now 2 lines to accommodate longer input titles.

Audio Window:
1. Inputs increased from 12 inputs to 48 inputs. Additional inputs are accessed by swiping the input area left and right.
2. Mute/Enable button graphic changed to better represent an audio mixer mute button.
3. Input labels are now 2 lines to accommodate longer input titles.
4. Audio channels can now be soloed by pressing and holding the mute button. After about a second, the mute/enable button will flash once, indicating that solo has been enabled or disabled. The soloed channel title background will change to orange. The soloed inputs will be listed below the vMix logo.
5. Audio bus assignments can now be programmed by pressing and holding the input title. A window will pop up that allows the Master, A and B buses to be toggled on/off.
6. The audio bus assignments are now displayed below the title of the input.

* Users may have an inconsistent and laggy experience if iPad's wifi signal is weak.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users thanked thecloudmediagroup for this useful post.
ON.tv Channels on 9/8/2018(UTC), SHMD on 9/8/2018(UTC), corporatejames on 9/9/2018(UTC), Ario on 9/23/2018(UTC)
Lennart  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 8, 2018 6:39:35 PM(UTC)
Lennart

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/9/2014(UTC)
Posts: 72
Location: Copenhagen

Thanks: 9 times
Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Fantastic app, can only recommend it! :)
SHMD  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 8:42:53 AM(UTC)
SHMD

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/1/2016(UTC)
Posts: 87
Location: Canada

Thanks: 73 times
Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 20 post(s)
Thanks for all the updates in the latest ios download - it goes full screen now and works great on our large screen iPad pros! We like using this when we do on-the-road setups with our laptop vmix systems. Quick setup and it just works ;)
Rille  
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 9, 2018 5:07:05 PM(UTC)
Rille

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/10/2016(UTC)
Posts: 5
Location: sweden

I test it and i like it very much. but i miss replay control is this in the pipe line ??

lostad  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2018 2:38:27 AM(UTC)
lostad

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 5/30/2018(UTC)
Posts: 3

Thanks: 1 times
Bad news for me ipad mini(ipad mini 1) support gone.
Joeboe  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 1:29:58 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/16/2017(UTC)
Posts: 154
Location: jamaica

Thanks: 14 times
Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Do persons who purchased the older version have to purchase the new version, or do we get a free update

Thanks
TheIdol  
#7 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 12:37:17 PM(UTC)
TheIdol

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/9/2018(UTC)
Posts: 1

There may be an insignificant bug, the master audio indicator light does not seem to follow the VMIX software master audio's condition if changed from the VMIX software.
Marvin  
#8 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:47:49 PM(UTC)
Marvin

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/2/2012(UTC)
Posts: 28
Location: Maryland

Thanks: 2 times
thecloudmediagroup wrote:
The vMix Virtual Control Surface version 3.0 is now available. Here are the release notes for version 3.0

Purchase Link:
https://itunes.apple.com...surface/id978932322?mt=8


3.0 Release Notes

****Special thanks to David Peltz (aka David_in_Philly on vMix Forums) for features & Ux consulting*****

IP Connection:
1. Connect button added to home screen. Connection is initiated when connect button is pressed instead of the closing of the keyboard.
2. IP address of previous session is now saved in the IP address field.
3. Release notes link added.

Video Window:
1. Inputs increased from 12 inputs to 48 inputs. Additional inputs are accessed by swiping the input area left and right.
2. 4 transition buttons are now labeled and reflect your transition selections in vMix
3. Function buttons are now labeled F1, F2, F3 and F4. Function buttons correlate to shortcuts setup within vMix using the "SurfaceF1" key.
4. Input labels are now 2 lines to accommodate longer input titles.

Audio Window:
1. Inputs increased from 12 inputs to 48 inputs. Additional inputs are accessed by swiping the input area left and right.
2. Mute/Enable button graphic changed to better represent an audio mixer mute button.
3. Input labels are now 2 lines to accommodate longer input titles.
4. Audio channels can now be soloed by pressing and holding the mute button. After about a second, the mute/enable button will flash once, indicating that solo has been enabled or disabled. The soloed channel title background will change to orange. The soloed inputs will be listed below the vMix logo.
5. Audio bus assignments can now be programmed by pressing and holding the input title. A window will pop up that allows the Master, A and B buses to be toggled on/off.
6. The audio bus assignments are now displayed below the title of the input.

* Users may have an inconsistent and laggy experience if iPad's wifi signal is weak.

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

Marvin  
#9 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:51:24 PM(UTC)
Marvin

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/2/2012(UTC)
Posts: 28
Location: Maryland

Thanks: 2 times
hi, do I have to buy In each update. I did buy The previous version
thecloudmediagroup  
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 11:28:58 PM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 304
Man
Location: Spokane

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 41 post(s)
lostad wrote:
Bad news for me ipad mini(ipad mini 1) support gone.

I’m not aware why that would happen. I’ll try to look into this
thanks 1 user thanked thecloudmediagroup for this useful post.
lostad on 9/16/2018(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup  
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 11:30:06 PM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 304
Man
Location: Spokane

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Joeboe wrote:
Do persons who purchased the older version have to purchase the new version, or do we get a free update

Thanks

Free update!
thecloudmediagroup  
#12 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2018 11:31:49 PM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 304
Man
Location: Spokane

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 41 post(s)
TheIdol wrote:
There may be an insignificant bug, the master audio indicator light does not seem to follow the VMIX software master audio's condition if changed from the VMIX software.

I’ll take a look into that. Thanks for the report.
elpejo  
#13 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2018 11:05:23 AM(UTC)
elpejo

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/15/2018(UTC)
Posts: 19
Location: argentina

how update? thanks
thecloudmediagroup  
#14 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 5:08:17 AM(UTC)
thecloudmediagroup

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/27/2013(UTC)
Posts: 304
Man
Location: Spokane

Thanks: 7 times
Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Originally Posted by: elpejo Go to Quoted Post
how update? thanks


You should be able to update it in the Apple App Store!
Joeboe  
#15 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2018 11:21:25 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/16/2017(UTC)
Posts: 154
Location: jamaica

Thanks: 14 times
Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I keep trying, but with no luck...maybe i am doing something wrong....
elpejo  
#16 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2018 11:51:37 PM(UTC)
elpejo

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/15/2018(UTC)
Posts: 19
Location: argentina

how update a windows version?
Joeboe  
#17 Posted : Tuesday, November 6, 2018 1:43:13 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/16/2017(UTC)
Posts: 154
Location: jamaica

Thanks: 14 times
Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Can't even get to download....I get the site, but no way to get this app downloaded.....
djlyds  
#18 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 6:09:02 AM(UTC)
djlyds

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/31/2016(UTC)
Posts: 2
Location: GUATEMALA

Why do not they do an app for android since much we use more android please friend.....
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.