logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Mio  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 29, 2018 9:19:13 AM(UTC)
Mio

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hello NDI & vMix users,

I was asked to inform the interested people about a new option to produce and display video content based on Bible text. BibleShow app was initially developed mainly for projecting scriptures on large church screens, but later it was extended with some unique tools that empower the users to include it in their video mix and streaming workflow.

Here are just some key features:
- parallel display of up to 4 Bible versions on the same screen and simultaneous display of the same video content on 2+ screens/computers;
- over 140 Bible modules (and more to come) in 50+ most spoken languages available for download;
- NewTek NDI capability (output/streaming and input/background), including a lite NDI Video Monitor for remote display;
- quick install within software of 280+ predefined themes, including lower third graphic overlay;
- more than enough options to setup and enhance scripture presentation: screen size & position, background content & border, verse/reference layout & formatting, transitions effect & duration, copyright notice, etc.
- countless possibilities to configure the user interface.

There are still many new features planned to be added for better integration with vMix and NDI based tools. Therefore, I would highly appreciate all users' inputs helping me to prioritize the requests and focus on future most needed capabilities.

Note that BibleShow is a MS Windows (only) based software, completely free of charge, offered to the Christian community to share the Good News of salvation through the faith in Jesus Christ.

Enjoy exploring the homepage: https://bibleshow.net/ (presentation, screenshots, operation, download).

Thankfully,
Miodrag Rechesan (Mio)

UserPostedImage

thanks 4 users thanked Mio for this useful post.
TuesdaysLive on 6/29/2018(UTC), bux_jr on 9/25/2018(UTC), RobLambert on 1/8/2019(UTC), joel72004 on 1/16/2019(UTC)
truckerflyer  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 1, 2019 5:56:47 AM(UTC)
truckerflyer

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Just started using Bible Show with vMix last week in our live stream. Works very well and saves alot of time putting scriptures in my production. Was using Power Point on second computer and vMix desktop capture for scriptures. Bible Show saves me alot of time and makes my church's production look more professional. Thanks again and God bless.

Ray

Victory Temple
mgrayeb  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 26, 2022 9:02:30 PM(UTC)
mgrayeb

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Mio Go to Quoted Post
Hello NDI & vMix users,

I was asked to inform the interested people about a new option to produce and display video content based on Bible text. BibleShow app was initially developed mainly for projecting scriptures on large church screens, but later it was extended with some unique tools that empower the users to include it in their video mix and streaming workflow.

- parallel display of up to 4 Bible versions on the same screen and simultaneous display of the same video content on 2+ screens/computers;
- over 140 Bible modules (and more to come) in 50+ most spoken languages available for download;
- NewTek NDI capability (output/streaming and input/background), including a lite NDI Video Monitor for remote display;
- quick install within software of 280+ predefined themes, including lower third graphic overlay;
- more than enough options to setup and enhance scripture presentation: screen size & position, background content & border, verse/reference layout & formatting, transitions effect & duration, copyright notice, etc.

There are still many new features planned to be added for better integration with vMix and NDI based tools. Therefore, I would highly appreciate all users' inputs helping me to prioritize the requests and focus on future most needed capabilities.

Note that BibleShow is a MS Windows (only) based software, completely free of charge, offered to the Christian community to share the Good News of salvation through the faith in Jesus Christ.

Enjoy exploring the homepage: https://bibleshow.net/ (presentation, screenshots, operation, download).

Thankfully,
Miodrag Rechesan (Mio)

UserPostedImage

Thank you for sharing this very valuable tool. I'm a vMix user helping a local church to get set up with the NDI PTZ cameras and a live streaming PC. They're initially going to be sharing their live church services into Zoom for people who can't attend in person. I found one video on YouTube about how to connect Bibleshow in vMix using XAML data. Do you have any video tutorials on best workflows using vMix with Bibleshow? I've visited the website as well. Thank you again.
Joeboe  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2022 12:09:49 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 31 post(s)
Just started using BibleShow....so simple so easy to use, and I use it as a lowerthird in vMix for my streaming....
Armel14  
#5 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2023 12:55:43 AM(UTC)
Armel14

Benin

Originally Posted by: Mio Go to Quoted Post
Hello NDI & vMix users,

Thankfully,
Miodrag Rechesan (Mio)

UserPostedImage

Hello. Thanks for the software.
I have issue when using bibleshow with xml output in vmix with a full screen title as input. When using lowzr thirds, it work correctly.

it only works for the first scriptures, any scripture after that is not corresponding, its scattered. What can I do or what am i doing wrongly.
Armel14  
#6 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2023 2:19:20 AM(UTC)
Armel14

Benin

Hello.

I have issue when using bibleshow with xml output in vmix with a full screen title as input. When using lower thirds, it work correctly.

it only works for the first scriptures, any scripture after that is not corresponding, its scattered. What can I do or what am i doing wrongly.
doggy  
#7 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2023 3:05:32 AM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 755 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Armel14 Go to Quoted Post
Hello.

I have issue when using bibleshow with xml output in vmix with a full screen title as input. When using lower thirds, it work correctly.

Posting an issue twice and here in the wrong subject (NDI has nothing to do with xml data fur title) not going to help !
serikz  
#8 Posted : Monday, December 4, 2023 7:19:04 AM(UTC)
serikz

i wont to share my way, what o thinks is best (for me).
I wos looking for, along time, what software to use, for presentation in our church, and also to grab this content to vmix.
I've tested alot of programs... and i found one, i think is the best, and free. named - Holyrics

- Bible shows (you can download any translation)
- - same, can show two different translation)
- there is no NDI out, but HTML in browser... what is better, because you can customise by CSS style, as you want
- - also, three different html output, for screen, text, stage text, comments, alerts...
- also - chat! works at local network
- and best for me, remote control from mobile app
- music\video player
- timing, autoplay and organiser
and much more small features, such as most played songs, import\export to\from PPT\PNG\AVI

Same as ProPresenter, but free

100% recomend