Hello NDI & vMix users,
I was asked to inform the interested people about a new option to produce and display
video content based on Bible text. BibleShow
app was initially developed mainly for projecting scriptures
on large church screens, but later it was extended with some unique tools that empower the users to include it in their video mix and streaming
Here are just some key features
- parallel display of up to 4 Bible versions on the same screen and simultaneous display of the same video content on 2+ screens/computers;
- over 140 Bible modules (and more to come) in 50+ most spoken languages available for download;
- NewTek NDI capability (output/streaming and input/background), including a lite NDI Video Monitor for remote display;
- quick install within software of 280+ predefined themes, including lower third graphic overlay;
- more than enough options to setup and enhance scripture presentation: screen size & position, background content & border, verse/reference layout & formatting, transitions effect & duration, copyright notice, etc.
- countless possibilities to configure the user interface.
There are still many new features planned
to be added for better integration with vMix and NDI based tools. Therefore, I would highly appreciate
all users' inputs helping me to prioritize the requests and focus on future most needed capabilities.
Note that BibleShow is a MS Windows (only) based software, completely free
of charge, offered to the Christian community to share
the Good News of salvation through the faith in Jesus Christ.Enjoy
exploring the homepage: https://bibleshow.net/
(presentation, screenshots, operation, download).