logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
GraceMaryville  
#1 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 7:55:21 AM(UTC)
GraceMaryville

Groups: Registered

I have just bought a new BM Duo 2 in order to upgrade our church livestream to HD. I also have bought the Sony EVI-HD1 camera to provide the feed. I have the camera set to system setting 1, outputting 1080p29.97 and have the vMix camera input set to the same settings. I have the camera plugged into input 1 via SDI (I have also tried other inputs) of the Duo 2, but I CANNOT get a picture! I have the latest BIOS and software installed, I even tried going down to BM Video Desktop Video Setup version 10.8.1 after researching there, all with no luck.

I have an old Osprey e100 that we used for SD, and when I set the camera to mode 4 (NTSC LB) and switch from SDI to the RCA input going to the Osprey capture, I get a picture. ANY help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Windows 10 running on an i7 4 Ghz, 16 GB Ram
GraceMaryville  
#2 Posted : Friday, April 10, 2020 8:58:01 AM(UTC)
GraceMaryville

Groups: Registered

OK, I'm going to post what I found to prevent other noobs like me from wasting a day.....it was the cable. I had bought some cheapo "survailence cable" off Amazon that was supposed to work with all cameras, and able to carry up to 4k signals.....WRONG! I got some good quality cabling, and it works like a champ! Thanks for looking, and if you are having problems, use 75 ohm RGB cable!!!