logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Quinton  
#21 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 12:21:44 AM(UTC)
Quinton

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Rinsky Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post
your TextBox names in the title are wrong , should start with a number at the end so "Home" should be "Home1" and so on

That just solved my problem, but unfortunately I have to rearrange now over 150 text fields in a template, just because the first one starts without a number and I just copied and therefore got Text, Text1, Text2 and so on.

Is there a way to solve this without rearranging everything? I tried setting Text to Text0 but it didn't help.

Btw: in this case, it wouldn't be bad if GT title designer would always start with "1" at the end of every text and image as default. Just in case someone wants to use it with auto fill and would be running in the same problem afterwards.

Just a thought, but as admin says.."Otherwise it just goes by order, which is the order they appear in the GT Designer, top to bottom."
Have you tried grabbing that 1 field in your title designer and bringing it to the top, not sure that would work, but worth a try.

Rinsky  
#22 Posted : Sunday, March 3, 2019 10:17:51 AM(UTC)
Rinsky

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 35 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Quinton Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Rinsky Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post
your TextBox names in the title are wrong , should start with a number at the end so "Home" should be "Home1" and so on

That just solved my problem, but unfortunately I have to rearrange now over 150 text fields in a template, just because the first one starts without a number and I just copied and therefore got Text, Text1, Text2 and so on.

Is there a way to solve this without rearranging everything? I tried setting Text to Text0 but it didn't help.

Btw: in this case, it wouldn't be bad if GT title designer would always start with "1" at the end of every text and image as default. Just in case someone wants to use it with auto fill and would be running in the same problem afterwards.

Just a thought, but as admin says.."Otherwise it just goes by order, which is the order they appear in the GT Designer, top to bottom."
Have you tried grabbing that 1 field in your title designer and bringing it to the top, not sure that would work, but worth a try.

The problem is not that it doesn't start with "1", the problem is that my titles didn't start with "1". It started without a number, therefore there is no data for the first title (the one before 1)