logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

8 Pages«<678
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Joeboe  
#141 Posted : Monday, December 3, 2018 5:36:20 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Thanks...now you have me going after some experimentation.......thanks....and like I said....you have given us the BEST control panel....just create what you want, no extra or unused buttons.....I create a different one for different jobs....my sports panel is not the same I use for a concert, panel discussion, and soccer is different to Tennis...so I have many templates ... keep the good work up....
Joeboe  
#142 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 1:33:35 PM(UTC)
Joeboe

I have a question:... Can you add audio level meters to your audio faders....this would be a great asset, especially when using the Panel Builder on the same PC as vMix.. also, I see that you mimick the tally in vMix, but sometimes that need to be reversed....You fixed the audio 'MUTE', but for the player icon buttons, can you do the same....I wish they were clear, and only show the tally colour when selected, as now, they work opposite....especially the 'PLAY/PAUSE button...and still, 'FULLSCREEN' does not tally ...it remains the same colour.....this is the PC version, as I do not have Mac......
raugert  
#143 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 3:18:39 PM(UTC)
raugert

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Hi Joeboe,

I'll look into adding faders but it will surely add additional CPU usage in order to get accurate readings. I'll try it and see what it does.. I don't want CPU usage to get too high especially if running on the same computer as vMix.

Currently, a "Play" or "PlayPause" button would be "Gray" or transparent (if the icon is a .png), when using an IconButton. It should change to the selected color when tallied... I'm not sure if you want the opposite ?

As far as the "Fullscreen" issues you are experiencing, I can't seem to duplicate it. It appears to work ok here on both Mac and PC. Both "Fullscreen" and FullscreenOn" commands tally correctly. If you are using an IconButton, don't forget to select a Tally color. The default when creating an IconButton is "Gray", so it would stay Gray if no color choice is made.. Just something to check. You can always PM or email me if it's still not right.

cheers,
Richard
raugert  
#144 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 4:29:37 AM(UTC)
raugert

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Update: 2.0.34

- added VU meters to Faders. They will behave like vMix VU's. You can turn them all On/Off or hide the "muted" Vu's if you wish. (settings in Preferences)

- added "Invert Tally" checkbox to Buttons (in Edit InfoBox). Each individual button can now have an inverted tally if desired. For example, this can be used to invert tallies on commands such as such as "Audio" to behave like a 'mute' button instead of 'channel On' button.

cheers,
Richard
thanks 1 user thanked raugert for this useful post.
BETech on 12/12/2018(UTC)
Joeboe  
#145 Posted : Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:14:57 AM(UTC)
Joeboe

Tested and working great....Keep the good work up .....This is the Only switcher I am using now....No unused buttons, Icons to match the type of inputs, colours to my taste....a Fantastic program....Only drawback is that I have to setup each input, as they do not automatically link, which can be understood, as it is a Third Party plugin....