logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Bob Greaves  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 10:22:07 AM(UTC)
Bob Greaves

Groups: Registered
Man
United States

I have 4 cameras recording simultaneously. Oh how I wish I could synchrnize playback of all 4 streams and record reults as if it were a live stream. That way I can go on location with my 4 cameras and bring the results back into vMix after the event.
GeorgeR  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 3:11:32 PM(UTC)
GeorgeR

Man

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 28 post(s)
Bob Greaves wrote:
I have 4 cameras recording simultaneously. Oh how I wish I could synchrnize playback of all 4 streams and record reults as if it were a live stream. That way I can go on location with my 4 cameras and bring the results back into vMix after the event.

Bob Greave, you can edit multi cameras in Cyber Link Power Director post video editor. Multi Camera Video & Audio Sync https://youtu.be/wItCEXNvE_0
Multi-camera (video) sync is pretty easy to do with Power Director video editor.

~George
IceStream  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 31, 2017 3:49:01 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ Bob Greaves

It might be a bit of a tedious process, but it should be possible to accomplish this with vMix.
If you can input and playback the recorded files in vMix you should be able to establish a "sync" point (best if documented at onset of recording at event) and Mark that as the IN point of each video. Set-up a shortcut to start all videos simultaneously and be sure they are set-up in vMix to play continuously. Then it is just a matter of cutting between and among them.

Ice