logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
duck130883  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 7:56:55 PM(UTC)
duck130883

Groups: Registered

Hello, can somehow be set for each input source of the sound ? For example, to input 1 and 2 using sound input from input 1 Input 3 and Input 4 using sound input 4 , and so on .

Thank you in advance for your reply
IceStream  
#2 Posted : Saturday, September 26, 2015 9:17:41 PM(UTC)
IceStream

Man

Was thanked: 501 time(s) in 470 post(s)
@ duck130883

AFAIK there is no button or setting to do that kind of patching, but there are probably a couple of different ways to accomplish that task.
Depending on the nature of your 'Inputs', you can look into using "Triggers" to turn the 'audio' ON and OFF.
Alternatively, you can look into using "MultiView" inputs, hiding 'Input 3' behind 'Input 4' kind of thing.

I hope that helps some.

Ice
duck130883  
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 5:22:36 AM(UTC)
duck130883

It probably will not be for me a good deal . My case : I'll run livestream from 4 cameras and need to Camera 1 and 2 using the sound from the Camera 1. Camera 3 and 4 using the sound from the camera 4. It would ideal if the individual camera inputs to be able to choose the sound settings from another audio source already open input.
tdurhamjr  
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 27, 2015 8:41:02 AM(UTC)
tdurhamjr

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 21 post(s)
duck130883 wrote:
It probably will not be for me a good deal . My case : I'll run livestream from 4 cameras and need to Camera 1 and 2 using the sound from the Camera 1. Camera 3 and 4 using the sound from the camera 4. It would ideal if the individual camera inputs to be able to choose the sound settings from another audio source already open input.

When you add a camera, you can see an audio source drop down. You can select which audio should go with that camera. So in that way you can match up particular audio to each camera. You can also add the audio from the camera as an Audio Input and then you would have 2 different Audio inputs and you can use triggers to switch the audio inputs.

Tim
tdurhamjr attached the following image(s):
Assigning audio to camera input.jpg (140kb) downloaded 0 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.