logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
admin  
#61 Posted : Friday, March 30, 2012 5:49:33 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4135 time(s) in 1487 post(s)
Just to clarify in case some get the wrong idea. Im only attending NAB this year. Wont be setting up a booth until 2013!
Mauro Cesar  
#62 Posted : Saturday, March 31, 2012 11:42:18 PM(UTC)
Mauro Cesar

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
NAB and the world needs to know Vmix. It is different from others because it is being improved with the opinion of those who use it. Congratulations Martin.
Vmix not be the same after his participation in the NAB. You will bring many new ideas. Bon voyage!

Regards,

Mauro Cesar
dundurs  
#63 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2012 11:07:13 AM(UTC)
dundurs

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Hello,
Today I got vMix error during live production that recording has stopped unexpectedly (mpeg2 mpg 8mbit with VAC). Interesting that this happened exactly at the same time when computer lost internet connection (it was streaming using FMLE). This is actually pretty serious bug from my perspective - due to loss of internet I have no recording on server and also no local recording.

Can Martin help with this? I think I have experienced this sort of bug during some tests, I will do some more testing.

Dundurs
melody  
#64 Posted : Sunday, April 1, 2012 1:26:08 PM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

well, maybe it`s a random issue...
i use vmix + fmle and i had lost connection a few times but never stops local recording...

regards,
melody
www.espiritosanto.cc
dundurs  
#65 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2012 1:39:46 AM(UTC)
dundurs

I had another failure with vMix recording. I was recording on SDHC card (we use laptiops with one hdd, therefore SDHC card a convenient way to record video) which was by default formated with FAT instead of NTFS, therefore maximum file size is 4GB. The problem is that Vmix did not display any errors when file size reached 4GB and "kept on recording", and in reality I got corrupted MPEG file. Perhaps Martin could see if this can be fixed.

Thanks,
Dundurs
melody  
#66 Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2012 4:30:49 AM(UTC)

Groups: Guests

at once, mpeg-2 recording has not size/time split during recording. it would be good idea if martin could implement an auto splitter by size/duration.

regards,
melody
dundurs  
#67 Posted : Friday, April 6, 2012 2:24:31 AM(UTC)
dundurs

Hello,

We are very much looking further to this:
"Shortcut Interface for iPad, Galaxy Tab and any other touch screen mobile/tablet device.
The interface lists all the shortcuts configured in vMix as a simple grid for easy access."

Does this mean there will be API via which I can control active output? Is Martin planning to make it public so that we can build our own remote automatic software solution for switching inputs? We have a case when there are few PTZ cameras which are activated based on which microphone is turned on and the respective vMix input should also be activated at that moment.

Dundurs

Mauro Cesar  
#68 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2012 1:37:17 AM(UTC)
Mauro Cesar

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hi Martin,

I bought a USB display adapter and now have the possibility of two monitors on my laptop. Only one of them has the output Vmix. One of these monitors that I have is 10 inch touch screen. I put the shortcuts on the monitor screen touch screen and cuts worked perfect. I noticed two problems: the "window" shortcut not updated icons - Example: I open another video and the video icon that closed, remains in shortcuts, but the shortcut works in the new video open. The icon is only updated closing and reopening the shortcut window.
When I touch the screen of the shortcuts the mouse pointer moves to that monitor. You can create a shortcut for me to return to the monitor where the Vmix aplication? I'm just getting back through the mouse.

PS: I solved the problem of the mouse pointer with the soft "UltraMon", creating a shortcut to move the pointer to the primary monitor.

Best resgards,

Mauro
admin  
#69 Posted : Sunday, April 8, 2012 8:52:49 PM(UTC)
admin

Groups: Administrators
Man

Was thanked: 4135 time(s) in 1487 post(s)