logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
krassesPferd  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 12, 2015 11:52:11 AM(UTC)
krassesPferd

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 7 post(s)
While testing the new replay I felt the need for another shortcut. "ReplayAngleOnOff" would activate/deactivate the checkbox each camera has. So you don't have to use the mouse and just create 4 shortcuts to switch each angle on/off. In my opinion this shortcut should do this for the current selected highlight. With "value" you select the angle.
Regards,
Yannick
jkmakela  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:45:09 AM(UTC)
jkmakela

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Yes this could be great also. I was thinking four shortcuts but if it is possible to navigate events and angles separately it makes sense that you could have one button to mark on off the selected item. Then we need up and down (there is already) and left and right buttons. Though I still think that fastest way (little different thing also) could be four shortcuts to immediately play the the corresponding angle of the selected event to the output. So not to mark/tick the angle but instantly play it. This way it is possible to decide the order of the angles on the fly.

These all above shortcuts could exist together. So many ways and situations to do things :)