logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Michael7687  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2024 5:40:08 AM(UTC)
Michael7687

Groups: Registered
United States

Sometimes the dropdown box beside the full screen feature will not open to allow different inputs. When it does it works fine but I can't always rely on it opening for me to change inputs!

Any suggestion. I have the latest vmix software update and recently got a Dell computer with the specs from the Vmix website..so can you tell me why it is acting up?

Mike
Luis70  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2024 6:02:36 AM(UTC)
Luis70

Grenada

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I just realise that I am having the same issue, maybe it was there in earlier versions, but since I do not use that feature often, I may have missed it....I don't have a fix, but the last time I had any issue with vMix functions not responding, I just restart vMix, and things work again, ...I know that is not a good thing when on a job, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do......
nikosman88  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2024 6:46:44 AM(UTC)
nikosman88

Greece

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Vmix is great piece of software.Once you follow the load that your hw can support everything ok but... BUT... Windows is a crap piece of software.99% will work ok but not always. That`s why sometimes happen weird things. This is my opinion after almost 3 years of vmix as my video mixer
Originally Posted by: Luis70 Go to Quoted Post
I just realise that I am having the same issue, maybe it was there in earlier versions, but since I do not use that feature often, I may have missed it....I don't have a fix, but the last time I had any issue with vMix functions not responding, I just restart vMix, and things work again, ...I know that is not a good thing when on a job, but sometimes you have to do what you have to do......

exactly. Also these "weird-sudden" problems can be solved with a pc restart.. Until the next time..that`s why if you have any important job,record also in your cameras,or in a 2nd pc or an external device.. This is my personal experience
Michael7687  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2024 10:57:34 AM(UTC)
Michael7687

United States

Thanks guys for your help. I will try those things it could help, it sure wouldn't hurt, thanks again!