logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MartLeib  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2021 5:06:41 PM(UTC)
MartLeib

Groups: Registered
Estonia

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 42 post(s)
I am unable to find a shortcut (function) to reload GT input. Functionally that is like right-clicking on a title and then Reload.

I am using vMix and GT in TV production as a graphics machine for one of my clients with about 25 GT titles and sometimes we need to reload them since if the image file (logo) changes in the Data Source before the event, it does not update in vMix (because the filename is the same as old image), reloading the title pulls a new version of the image nicely.

Also, having a function would be beneficial in the development process, we could set up automatic reloading of title to see the title in action on vMix while making changes in GT Title Designer.
doggy  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 12, 2021 7:18:24 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MartLeib Go to Quoted Post
I am unable to find a shortcut (function) to reload GT input. Functionally that is like right-clicking on a title and then Reload.

I am using vMix and GT in TV production as a graphics machine for one of my clients with about 25 GT titles and sometimes we need to reload them since if the image file (logo) changes in the Data Source before the event, it does not update in vMix (because the filename is the same as old image), reloading the title pulls a new version of the image nicely.

Reloading a title also starts transitionIn animations

(Until available):
one can achieve this with Set image function ( in script called by shortcut)
What about if the script that looks for the saved time change of the image and sets the image in response automatically? (checked and does it without animations)
TL68  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 21, 2023 7:26:01 PM(UTC)
TL68

Sweden

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
+1 on this request! With the option to reload a specific title by number or all titles.

Usecase: we use sheets as data source for text and image paths in titles and sometimes updates in the sheet doc doesn´t come through without a reload.

Since we like to run vMix by a Streamdeck a button called something like "update all graphics", running title reloads shortcuts to use before a broadcast would be very handy.