logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
fva  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2023 10:04:45 AM(UTC)
fva

Groups: Registered
Brazil

I would like to see a preview of an input or the preview of the MultiView in windowed mode, is it possible somehow?

I know I can use the fullscreen to see the Multiview, but for me thats not an option because I have only 1 34" ultrawide monitor.

If we could unpin an input like we can with audio Mixer or Instant Replay, that would be perfect.

The Option "Display a large preview of this input" also does not help me, because I need to see this input all the time.

Any ideas how can I do this?
Bonbondotkom  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 19, 2023 4:01:06 PM(UTC)
Bonbondotkom

Groups: Registered
Philippines

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Originally Posted by: fva Go to Quoted Post
I would like to see a preview of an input or the preview of the MultiView in windowed mode, is it possible somehow?

I know I can use the fullscreen to see the Multiview, but for me thats not an option because I have only 1 34" ultrawide monitor.

If we could unpin an input like we can with audio Mixer or Instant Replay, that would be perfect.

The Option "Display a large preview of this input" also does not help me, because I need to see this input all the time.

Any ideas how can I do this?

option1:
send the multiview to NDI
for example, put the multiview to Output 2 and turn on NDI.
then you can open NDI STUDIO MONITOR and see the multiview there

option2:
or if you have another machine, open vMix on another PC/Laptop connected to same network, and
then add NDI input and then select the multiview so you can monitor it there

option3:
if you don't have another machine or you have no NDI Studio Monitor installed, another option is to open another instance of vMix and you can add NDI input there and select your multiview or add camera input, and tick Legacy, and select External Output 2 as your camera input

option4:
Just open the input settings of your multiview input and it will be in window mode, so you can view it as a separate window and place it in a corner or where ever you like.

i hope this helps.