logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
barkley  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 4:52:55 PM(UTC)
barkley

Groups: Registered
Italy

Hello I need to set some transitions in and out on a graphic that need to show a lineup of a hockey team.

As you see in the file attached that i did quickly just to explain the effect, i need a background which stays in with a transition in, and then I need some elements go in and out. Of course every white rectangle when it goes in and out have different informations comiing from a data source according to the player that need to be shown.

I tried to set the in and out of the layers as pages but as soon as I want to show page 2, page 1 stays in even if i set page 1 as hidden (my mistake or is it not possible to set as hidden a page which is already in?).

I also tried to set the transitions out and in for every element in order to have everything automatic, but I was able to set transitions out just for the whole graphic.

Any ideas? Thanks

clip sample ----> test clip
doggy  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 5:19:30 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Was thanked: 920 time(s) in 759 post(s)
Originally Posted by: barkley Go to Quoted Post
Hello I need to set some transitions in and out on a graphic that need to show a lineup of a hockey team.

As you see in the file attached that i did quickly just to explain the effect, i need a background which stays in with a transition in, and then I need some elements go in and out. Of course every white rectangle when it goes in and out have different informations comiing from a data source according to the player that need to be shown.

I tried to set the in and out of the layers as pages but as soon as I want to show page 2, page 1 stays in even if i set page 1 as hidden (my mistake or is it not possible to set as hidden a page which is already in?).

I also tried to set the transitions out and in for every element in order to have everything automatic, but I was able to set transitions out just for the whole graphic.

Any ideas? Thanks

barkley  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 5:40:17 PM(UTC)
barkley

Italy

Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post

Any ideas? Thanks

yes I saw this one, but I don't understand why my page keep staying in even if on page 2, I put page 1 as hidden.. is it just my mistake or is it not possible to have pages in and out as I want?
doggy  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 6:06:47 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

yes I saw this one, but I don't understand why my page keep staying in even if on page 2, I put page 1 as hidden.. is it just my mistake or is it not possible to have pages in and out as I want?

There must be a mistake somewhere on your end , you havent given much info on any other animations that might be there that could interfere
doggy  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 6:12:35 PM(UTC)
doggy

Belgium

Screenshot 2023-07-26 101127.jpg (137kb) downloaded 1 time(s).
barkley  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2023 7:02:37 PM(UTC)
barkley

Italy

test animation.png (471kb) downloaded 6 time(s).
Originally Posted by: doggy Go to Quoted Post
Screenshot 2023-07-26 101127.jpg (137kb) downloaded 1 time(s).

i have this