logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
THPI  
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 26, 2013 1:55:32 PM(UTC)
THPI

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Since vMix has a scroll bar, I would like to see that the scroll speed can be adjusted.

I also would like to see that RSS feeds could translate into the scroll bar. It would be a great help when severe weather aproches or for breaking news. It would be great if I could take the RSS feed from the National Weather service and put it straight to the scroll.

Thank you for considering this.
thanks 2 users thanked THPI for this useful post.
Yaamin on 5/26/2013(UTC), darp on 5/3/2015(UTC)
darp  
#2 Posted : Sunday, May 3, 2015 2:34:17 PM(UTC)
darp

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
THPI wrote:
Since vMix has a scroll bar, I would like to see that the scroll speed can be adjusted.

I also would like to see that RSS feeds could translate into the scroll bar. It would be a great help when severe weather aproches or for breaking news. It would be great if I could take the RSS feed from the National Weather service and put it straight to the scroll.

Thank you for considering this.

I agree, am training myself on vMix now, and am news format programming. Have the built in first news lower third up and just below the 2nd text line there is plenty of room for a CNBC/Fox style news ticker to scroll by. Hence how found this post, as was looking for the feature. Lots of websites have same thing. My website has variant of same (WordPress) it scrolls by the last 8 stories written.

But for TV news a feed from someone else (24 hour news ticker) would be most desirable, and would use it on almost all shows.