logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
thepelell  
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 1:28:32 PM(UTC)
thepelell

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi, I need some info on something that i might need to achieve in next months.
I wil have a van gathering and mixing images in a certain location with a vmix system, the van will have satellite connection to the internet. But i don't want to transmit directly to my CDN, instead i would like to receive that stream and use it as an input in vmix in a studio with presenters etc... and then send that stream to my CDN as a live broadcast. I suppose i need to set the pc in van as if it were a server, and once I know it's ip and have dealt with satellite NAT i could access the stream form the studio...

Other necessity is to stream to LAN as well as broadcasting on the internet. Usually there are lots of people on location that use the same internet connection i use to stream to watch it.. and this is a big waste of precious bandwidth, plus they get the internet delay.. is there an easy solution for this with FMLE or other ?
ask  
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 25, 2013 8:30:30 PM(UTC)
ask

Groups: Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 181 post(s)
Have a look at the Avercaster range. http://solutions.avermed...streaming-encoder-server They are designed to do exactly what you are asking about here. Stream to the CDN and at the same time to a LAN.