logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
h2video.nl  
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 7:53:39 AM(UTC)
h2video.nl

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 39 post(s)
I watched the Blackmagic livestream last week and had a trip to ise amsterdam to chat with the bm guys about the bm web presenter.

brand new small footprint mixer with sdi and hdmi in and a webcam type usb 2 output.

I bought one and did some tests and the box works. ( just one minor glitch is the hdmi powerpoint throughput, I don t get stable on the beamer. maybe something for bm to chew on, give them the feedbCk already)

I want to ise this box in two ways:

1 non intrusive powerpoint capture inbetween the hdmi connection to the beamer. I dont have to install anything, just let my clients handle the pp, change computers, laptops etc on the fly. thats why the throughput should be reliable. It' s just an alternative for desktop capture ndi which i prefer

2 a simple streamingq input mainly for skype sessions where my client can get a simple web cam feed with no installation of drivers or dongles etc etc. just plugin open skype and get the bm input.

i van output from vmix to sdi and have a option for a second hdmi camera input and basic switching so my client can prsent inbetween my captures.

So my feature request would be for a simple usb output webcam type of signal directly from vmix and which I can input in my clients or my own laptop where skype is running.

good idea?
stefan
FAndreas  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2017 8:39:57 AM(UTC)
FAndreas

Groups: Registered
Man

Hello Stefan,

could you please have a look at my post here:
https://forums.vmix.com/....aspx?g=posts&t=9485

Would be great to get more information about Web Presenter as an in put in vMix.

Thank you
Andreas