logo

Live Production Software Forums

Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
madness  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 9:34:52 AM(UTC)
madness

Groups: Registered
Man

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 29 post(s)
I've been playing with the trial version, and really like what I see, except in the playlist feature.

You can load a folder of pictures as an input, but you cannot select a specific file in the playlist. you can only select the current file selected in the input. It would be so much better to be able to choose a specific file from the input, and maybe allow to configure with the overlay # to use.

I feel it would be a real waste of desktop space to create an input for each individual file in this case, to be called by the playlist. Same goes for the video input list. Please give this some consideration.
Egriswold  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:02:48 AM(UTC)
Egriswold

Man
United States

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Madness, not sure what your trying to accomplish. But, it is possible to change the order of photos in the slide show editor by clicking and dragging to arrange in any order you want.
if you are only wanting to play specific photos then I would say just put those in their on separate folder it makes for better media management anyway.
madness  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 11:52:24 AM(UTC)
madness

Man

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 29 post(s)
What I want, is to add the photo folder input multiple times into the playlist, each with a specific file selected. From what I can see, I can add a photo to the plalist, go back to the main interface, and change the photo selection, return to the playlist, and the previous selection is now the new file, not what I selected. The goal here is not to add each file as a seperate input that clutters the main user interface.

What I am trying to do, is have each photo as a lower third, and add as an overlay to the selected camera. Trying to Keep It Simple! The more cluttered the interface, the more difficult it is to use.
Egriswold  
#4 Posted : Thursday, April 18, 2013 9:49:56 AM(UTC)
Egriswold

Man
United States

I think what would be handy is if each photo had a check box the allow enable or disable along with playing in the order they are checked off.
Egriswold  
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:56:58 PM(UTC)
Egriswold

Man
United States

Would also like to see a "Random" check box
So I could load content and cameras inputs then have them play in loop randomly.